Where does Kevin stand in freebritney?

PZHSB

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

What amazes me the most is how kids not seeing their mother doesn't affect them in his father's opinion. What the hell? If you care about your children how can this fact don't bother you :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

The more I'm finding out about some legal stuff regarding her conservatorship or custody battle the more I wonder how you guys live in that country, where the person can just legally lose all rights he has, or be easily removed from their children's life :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:Horrible. And it's not only her, what about not famous people. Everybody's talking about second chances, but here she is, still paying for mistakes she did more than 10 years ago.

I feel sorry for her for missing so much time of their growing up. Is it even possible that their future relationship when they are older wouldn't be ruined irrevocably :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I completely agree with you it’s disgusting. It makes me so sad to think all she ever wanted was a family and she has said this very early on in interviews yet look at everything that has happened to her since having her kids. They’ve literally been ripped away from her at every given opportunity. They’ve effectively grown up with Kevin and will have adopted his traits. I’m not saying anything about Kevin as a father because we don’t know his parenting and let’s be real he’s stepped up to look after the boys.

I just feel terribly sad that it’s Britney who is considered the unstable parent and that she has to fight to see her own kids after everything she’s achieved in her life. I just hope when the boys turn 18 they choose to be around their mother a lot. 

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I completely agree with you it’s disgusting. It makes me so sad to think all she ever wanted was a family and she has said this very early on in interviews yet look at everything that has happened to her since having her kids. They’ve literally been ripped away from her at every given opportunity. They’ve effectively grown up with Kevin and will have adopted his traits. I’m not saying anything about Kevin as a father because we don’t know his parenting and let’s be real he’s stepped up to look after the boys.

I just feel terribly sad that it’s Britney who is considered the unstable parent and that she has to fight to see her own kids after everything she’s achieved in her life. I just hope when the boys turn 18 they choose to be around their mother a lot. 

I agree with everything except for the past about Kevin stepping up to look after the boys. I think he did bc of the money, he wanted the child support to live off it bc he refuses to have a normal job. 

If Kevin wasnt trash, Britney wouldnt be barely seeing her kids nowadays. If he was a better parent, hed think about how the boys are also affected barely seeing their mother in their teen years. 

4 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Kevin does not care and I know that for a fact + one of his kids legit thinks she’s crazy and a bad mother but that’s tea for another time with its own well deserved thread.

U just cant say smt like that and then leave us all curious with nothing  :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Who r u talking about? Jayden? Where u heard that? From who? Please spill the beans 

I sometimes do wonder if his weird attempt to get more money was a way to get her into the court, or to make a statement of something.. We maybe just dont see why he did that. Maybe he was trying to have a money talk? Who knows.. I lost everything I had left for him there at that point..

But yeah, going to the police was a good thing he did, deff..

On 9/27/2020 at 8:38 PM, jordeezy said:

With all that's going on now, I truly wonder why they divorced.  What if their marriage was ruined by her team?  So sad

She wanted a divorce because the marriage was not working, he was unfaithful (there are even rumors that Lynne slept with Kevin), he did not stay with the children and he baked ********* late at night.
In the leaked letter of 2008 she refers to him playing the victim because Kevin in People Magazine says that she wanted to divorce

and she in the letter says that Kevin was not with her and the children, her lawyers recommended that she request a divorce petition before Kevin did.

On 9/27/2020 at 8:54 PM, Bundy said:

It doesnt seem hes doing an amazing job either and did u see Jaydens room?

When Ruben Garay said that Britney and Justin saw each other in November (leak by Larry and by people who work at the hotel) I was skeptical ( by dates) about all this but now with time I believe it and I believe that Jayden is not Kevin's son.

55 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

When Ruben Garay said that Britney and Justin saw each other in November (leak by Larry and by people who work at the hotel) I was skeptical ( by dates) about all this but now with time I believe it and I believe that Jayden is not Kevin's son.

In this case why would Britney allow Kevin to take Jayden away if he's not even his son? No way imo :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

17 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

In this case why would Britney allow Kevin to take Jayden away if he's not even his son? No way imo :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Money!...
A 1-year-old baby with bites and bruises without being treated medically, this means several things: neglect and inattention from the father.
A mother who locks herself in the bathroom with her baby.

The rumors of the DNA test that we never knew.

All the mystery when Jayden was a baby (although it may be due to the breathing problems that he had as a baby and the pressure of society and media).

Kevin always favors Preston.
Jayden's room (as @Bundy said).
The sold card was written by Britney that belong to Jayden
They always expose the little boy.

There is something weird about all this.

I believe Ruben Garay, over time and observing I believe it (I have always been skeptical with all this, mainly due to the November / September dates, but now I believe it and I would not be surprised at all this).

2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

She wanted a divorce because the marriage was not working, he was unfaithful (there are even rumors that Lynne slept with Kevin), he did not stay with the children and he baked ********* late at night.
In the leaked letter of 2008 she refers to him playing the victim because Kevin in People Magazine says that she wanted to divorce

and she in the letter says that Kevin was not with her and the children, her lawyers recommended that she request a divorce petition before Kevin did.

What I meant is for what Kevin gets (40k a month) from Britney, the boys room is pretty simple, so of course Kevin lives off their child support to support his lazy *** and wife and their kids. 

I dont believe Jayden is Justins child. No matter how bitter Justin could be towards her, if they had an affair (which I dont believe), hed want to see his child. What we know (confirmed by one of Justins friends) is Justin tried and saw her at the VMAs 2007 and Britney acted as if she didnt even know him. For the past years, she only talks highly of Justin and mostly praising his music. She doesnt care about him and for the past years, he also seemed way less bitter and petty about her. 

32 minutes ago, Bundy said:

What I meant is for what Kevin gets (40k a month) from Britney, the boys room is pretty simple, so of course Kevin lives off their child support to support his lazy *** and wife and their kids. 

I dont believe Jayden is Justins child. No matter how bitter Justin could be towards her, if they had an affair (which I dont believe), hed want to see his child. What we know (confirmed by one of Justins friends) is Justin tried and saw her at the VMAs 2007 and Britney acted as if she didnt even know him. For the past years, she only talks highly of Justin and mostly praising his music. She doesnt care about him and for the past years, he also seemed way less bitter and petty about her. 

Yes, you mean that he uses the child support pension for individual use and for his wife and daughters.And I have referred to this, I say that if he really cares about their children, this would not happen.

and I have said that Ruben Garay in November 2005 by different sources on his website (he said directly the hotel employees and close people we all know leak news), wrote that Britney and Justin met in a hotel.I have said that I have always been skeptical about this due to dates but I believe 100%, Ruben Garay.

She talks highly about him and his music now but also her life is a lie and I totally don't think she cares.

And I say that looking back there is something strange because she got a tattoo of a jewel on the day of shaving her hair?. Why? .That symbol was important to her?. Why after so long she gets a tattoo with a jewel that Justin gave her?. There are many gaps?. and I say that I would not be surprised and I observe that they always expose the little child, the older child is protected more (In fact for the first time Kevin, that yes tepidly, went against Papa Spears and the person who handles the money and is in control).
Why Justin's mother Lynn follows Britney's children's fan pages on Instagram?.

Why Jamie Lynn in an Instagram post put these tags "Cry Me a River" "Mirrors" "Jay" (and don't tell me it was Justin's nickname because I've never heard Britney call Justin "Jay" if I've seen her wrote "J"?.

Why Britney in April 2006 leaked a song called "Just Yesterday( she said it was a song for her sister)?.
Why Justin wrote in 2005/06 he wrote a song for JC called "Until Yesterday?.

For all this is rare?. And I didn't say that Jayden is Justin's son, I said that there's a possibility that Jayden isn't Kevin's son and this, I wouldn't be surprised.

8 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Yes, you mean that he uses the child support pension for individual use and for his wife and daughters.And I have referred to this, I say that if he really cares about their children, this would not happen.

and I have said that Ruben Garay in November 2005 by different sources on his website (he said directly the hotel employees and close people we all know leak news), wrote that Britney and Justin met in a hotel.I have said that I have always been skeptical about this due to dates but I believe 100%, Ruben Garay.

She talks highly about him and his music now but also her life is a lie and I totally don't think she cares.

And I say that looking back there is something strange because she got a tattoo of a jewel on the day of shaving her hair?. Why? .That symbol was important to her?. Why after so long she gets a tattoo with a jewel that Justin gave her?. There are many gaps?. and I say that I would not be surprised and I observe that they always expose the little child, the older child is protected more (In fact for the first time Kevin, that yes tepidly, went against Papa Spears and the person who handles the money and is in control).
Why Justin's mother Lynn follows Britney's children's fan pages on Instagram?.

Why Jamie Lynn in an Instagram post put these tags "Cry Me a River" "Mirrors" "Jay" (and don't tell me it was Justin's nickname because I've never heard Britney call Justin "Jay" if I've seen her wrote "J"?.

Why Britney in April 2006 leaked a song called "Just Yesterday( she said it was a song for her sister)?.
Why Justin wrote in 2005/06 he wrote a song for JC called "Until Yesterday?.

For all this is rare?. And I didn't say that Jayden is Justin's son, I said that there's a possibility that Jayden isn't Kevin's son and this, I wouldn't be surprised.

All Kevin really cares is money. 

I dont believe these rumours... If there was smt like people magazine, then yes, but from a guy that used to be a fan, shut the website he had for Britney and trashed Britney to the media? I dont think hes credible at all.

Yeah, her life is a lie, that I agree, but Britney moved on from him so long ago. The last time she shaded him was in 2004. In 2006 she only mentioned him saying gp started seeing her with other eyes after the split with JT. In 2007 she was seen buying his album and listening to his song in her car bc imo she wasnt bitter for so long already and began  seeing him only as an artist. This happened before the cship. They met in 2007 and she still didnt give a damn about him, she talked to him like she would with anyone else at the VMAs. 

Yeah, who knows why she got the tattoo when she shaved her head. I know she used to like crosses back in the day. Britney wasnt well that day, so tbh it might be weird for us but maybe she liked that cross and wanted a tattoo on her. 

I dont think Preston is more protected, hes more shy, hes more reserved, he has always been this way. 

0:40 

I feel like Kevin filed the restraining order bc her kids were sick of Jamies abuses. They were probably scared and Kevin had to do that. But see how he didnt come after Jamie on court... Maybe bc Jamie gave him money to not sue him? Also maybe If he went after Jamies *** on the court, it could have helped Britneys case and I bet Kevin doesnt care about her freedom and all he wants is is 40k check every month. 

Lynn follows JL, Lynne, Kevin, Felicia... Also she follows a lot of other popstars. Maybe she wants to know about Britneys life? And she follows one page dedicated to the boys. I think she loves Britney to this day and is still curious to know about her life, even bc Britney is really isolated and silenced. 

JL wrote these hashtags when she posted a pic with Justin and Jay is how she used to call Justin back in the day, Ive seen many people saying this, even on that long *** thread about Justins and Britneys relationship. 

Who said Britney leaked Just Yesterday? And even If its about Justin, it doesnt mean Jayden is his kid lol he wrote quite a few songs about her during the past 10 years, but maybe its bc she was the one who hurt him the most? 

Well, I think If Jayden wasnt Kevins son and saying this in 2007 (before the cship) could make her have at least his custody again, she would have said. I bet if she could she would have at least one kid with her than none. But she never said anything. And she lost custody before the cship was placed. Why would she pay him and let him have his custody if he wasnt his son? Britney isnt stupid and in 2007 she gave no ****s. I bet shed prefer to fight and win Jaydens custody and she wouldnt care If people judged her. If she proved he wasnt his son, Kevin wouldnt have his custody. 

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

I know she used to like crosses back in the day.

A tattoo exactly like the Jewel/necklace that he gave her?.after so long time?.She didn't buy any Justin Album, it was the paparazzi who gave it to her!.

There are many gaps and one day with time and the truth we will have answers.

16 hours ago, LLuvia said:

A tattoo exactly like the Jewel/necklace that he gave her?.after so long time?.She didn't buy any Justin Album, it was the paparazzi who gave it to her!.

There are many gaps and one day with time and the truth we will have answers.

Maybe the cross has some meaning to her, maybe she was feeling nostalgic, maybe she saw the cross that day and remembered how she used to love crosses. Who knows, maybe it has some meaning but I dont think this has nothing to do with who Jaydens dad really is. She also got the lips tattoo the same day. 

I always heard she didnt want to buy Justins album herself, so she asked a paparazzo to buy for her but then the story made the news anyway 

https://www.celebsnow.co.uk/latest-celebrity-news/britney-spears-buys-justin-timberlake-s-new-album-257179

On 10/2/2020 at 7:44 AM, Bundy said:

Maybe the cross has some meaning to her, maybe she was feeling nostalgic, maybe she saw the cross that day and remembered how she used to love crosses. Who knows, maybe it has some meaning b

That night when she shaved her hair, that night, how many tattoos did she get that night?. When did she get the tattoo on her hand that was a star that later turned into a triangle?. That night she got the tattoo exactly the pink cross necklace that Justin gave her and the kiss tattoo on her wrist?.If so, I have already related it!.

3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

That night when she shaved her hair, that night, how many tattoos did she get that night?. When did she get the tattoo on her hand that was a star that later turned into a triangle?. That night she got the tattoo exactly the pink cross necklace that Justin gave her and the kiss tattoo on her wrist?.If so, I have already related it!.

When she shaved her head, she got the kiss and cross tattoo. 

The star was tattoed in december 2006.

Here’s another cute idea from Britney Spears tattoos – a hot pink ‘lipstick kiss’ tattoo on the inside of her right wrist, done on the spur of the moment in February 2007.

The ‘kiss’ tattoo and the Cross on the left side of her abdomen, were done at the Body & Soul Tattoo Studio in Sherman Oaks on the same day that she shaved her head.

On December 19th, 2006, Britney had a black star tattooed on her right hand at the Devil Doll Tattoo Studio in Hollywood, with Jamie Lynn keeping her company. But she had it removed about 4 weeks later, in January 2007!

This teeny, tiny triangle on her right hand, between forefinger and thumb, is in the same spot where she used to have the star and was done in August 2009, two days before she appeared at the Teen Choice Awards.

She hasn’t said what it means, but perhaps it doesn’t mean anything – sometimes a tattoo is just a tattoo!

https://www.prettydesigns.com/10-britney-spears-tattoos-meanings-celebrity-tattoo-designs/

1907.jpg

Guys never forget this!!! Kelvin is a disgusting piece of trash, he's always been a scumbag and will never change his ways. He's a leach and was there for the money & fame from the get go. If you got the heart to curse the mother of your two children (to whom you refer to as "beetch") like that, especially when she's very publicly going through turbulent times, then you most likely don't care for her at all. He doesn't care if she's free or not, as long as he gets his money. So 4uck a Kelvin Federlane :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Archived