Where does Kevin stand in freebritney?

PZHSB

15 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

He has their kids most of the time so I don’t see an issue with the child support. He’s getting child support regardless of the conservatorship. If it does end he will still be getting child support. The kids are too old now to have them go into any kind of agreement where his time is lowered. That’s just the reality. i still don’t care for him, but he did the right thing with that restraining order. He showed the world that Jamie Spears is not a stable man and should not be over seeing Britney’s life. That is huge. The fact that he has yet to drop it speaks volumes. I really do believe he’s on her side. He’s done more to help her than most of her family. 

Britney is under guardianship because Kevin Federline is a pig. Kevin killed Britney when he stole her children

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

No judge will give Britney custody of the children. Even if she is no longer under guardianship. That is absolute utopia.

Yep. That’s basically how the system works. They’re not going to disrupt their lives at their age. It will be up to Kevin and Britney to work out amongst themselves, which they seemed to have been doing well until Jamie broke down a door. 

2 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney is under guardianship because Kevin Federline is a pig

She hasn’t been with Kevin in decades. In 2020 he is the only person in her life who has drawn massive attention to her fathers ways. Britney is a grown woman and i don’t even think she would blame Kevin for her current situation. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

With all that's going on now, I truly wonder why they divorced.  What if their marriage was ruined by her team?  So sad

She was clearly pushed by Larry and Jamie to end that marriage. Larry had her doing promo the week she filed. 

11 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

No judge will give Britney custody of the children. Even if she is no longer under guardianship. That is absolute utopia.

Why is that? She could fight for them, hire the best attorney ever. And I bet Kevin wouldnt like the idea of him losing their custody. 

I mean, it doesnt seem like Kevin is doing an amazing job anyway, so...

20 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

He has their kids most of the time so I don’t see an issue with the child support. He’s getting child support regardless of the conservatorship. If it does end he will still be getting child support. The kids are too old now to have them go into any kind of agreement where his time is lowered. That’s just the reality. i still don’t care for him, but he did the right thing with that restraining order. He showed the world that Jamie Spears is not a stable man and should not be over seeing Britney’s life. That is huge. The fact that he has yet to drop it speaks volumes. I really do believe he’s on her side. He’s done more to help her than most of her family. 

He could have taken the case to court, that could have helped Britney. His lawyer said they were happy with the restraining order yada yada, but I do think they didnt take the thing further bc it could help Britney in some way? I mean, Britney is fighting against her dad, so imagine if her dad was being sued for abusing her son by her ex hubby. I wouldnt be surprised If Jamie paid him to not do anything else. He probably didnt want Jamie around his kids anymore bc they dont want to, but I dont think he cares for her freedom. If he cared, he would have tried to help her, thinking shes stuck with the same man her kids dont want to be around. 

If shes free, she can at least fight for more time with him. She barely sees her kids and ofc Kevin has smt to do with that as well, of course she doesnt like it. And he gets 40k a month to do what? It doesnt seem hes doing an amazing job either and did u see Jaydens room? Obviously he uses their money for himself, his wife and other kids. The man refuses having a normal job. I think thats why people have a problem with him getting so much.

18 hours ago, PZHSB said:

She was clearly pushed by Larry and Jamie to end that marriage. Larry had her doing promo the week she filed. 

She said on that letter he was refusing to see her and the kids, so she was advised that If she didnt file for divorce first, he would. 

22 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Yep. That’s basically how the system works. They’re not going to disrupt their lives at their age. It will be up to Kevin and Britney to work out amongst themselves, which they seemed to have been doing well until Jamie broke down a door. 

Since late 2018 Britney barely sees them, that was like 1 year before Jamies incident. His lawyer went to court in late 2018 and then she had the time with them reduced seeing them twice a week, 8 hours each day and they werent sleeping at her house anymore. Now it seems shes seeing them even less, at the time of Jaydens livestream he said he saw her 2 days ago and would only see her again in a couple of weeks. 

I think thats why she was/is refusing to work bc Kevin wasnt letting her see them more anymore. The timing is also interesting... In 2018 Kevin got the child support raise he wanted, so he probably didnt have to make arrangements with Jamie anymore to get more money? She said that she was threatned bc of her kids. I do think they both used the kids back then to get from Britney what they wanted. Kevin allowed her to see them more and travel with them and Jamie probably paid him more money bc of that. And Jamie used this ("you will see ur kids more If u do this") to make her work and earn more money for him. 

37 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Why is that? She could fight for them, hire the best attorney ever. And I bet Kevin wouldnt like the idea of him losing their custody. 

I mean, it doesnt seem like Kevin is doing an amazing job anyway, so...

Because Britney has to prove to the world that she can take care of herself. In 5 years she could try to get custody of the children. But then the children will be of legal age for a long time. It's too late, Kevin Federline will take the money out of Britney's pocket until the last day.

4 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Because Britney has to prove to the world that she can take care of herself. In 5 years she could try to get custody of the children. But then the children will be of legal age for a long time. It's too late, Kevin Federline will take the money out of Britney's pocket until the last day.

She could still fight for 50/50 of their custody and I bet Kevin doesnt even want that bc if he doesnt have them 70/90% of their time anymore, I bet the child support would be reduced and all he cares about is getting the most he can from her. 

He cares about raising his 6 kids and keeping that check. So technically he is like her team c-ship who also care about keeping the control and getting a guaranteed check every month.

So what is he gonna do once Jayden hits 18? Is K-Fed that dad that asks his rich kids to share their money once they hit 18? or is he gonna manage their “career” and get a percentage? can’t break the wheel. 

Sad really. 

if there’s someone who’s made big bucks out of Britney being “incapacitated” that’s KFed... he walked out of a pretend marriage with sole custody of a multimillionaire’s 2 children without even breaking a sweat, I’m sure he’s not bothered she doesn’t have her freedom and can’t fight in court against the fat checks he monthly gets 

20 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

As long as the money is coming his way I don’t think Kevin cares much for #freebritney 

It’s not up to Kevin to get involved unless it affects their kids which technically it isn’t on Kevin’s side as they’re safe and live with him :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

What amazes me the most is how kids not seeing their mother doesn't affect them in his father's opinion. What the hell? If you care about your children how can this fact don't bother you :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

The more I'm finding out about some legal stuff regarding her conservatorship or custody battle the more I wonder how you guys live in that country, where the person can just legally lose all rights he has, or be easily removed from their children's life :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:Horrible. And it's not only her, what about not famous people. Everybody's talking about second chances, but here she is, still paying for mistakes she did more than 10 years ago.

I feel sorry for her for missing so much time of their growing up. Is it even possible that their future relationship when they are older wouldn't be ruined irrevocably :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Archived