If Team B released “Scary” as a Halloween single, would you support it?

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont care If she flops until shes free. Her team have already ruined her career and she only gets 1,500 dollars a week no matter if she makes millions and millions each month, so I hope the brand that they treat as a family business flops into oblivion. When shes free, no matter if she will work again, Ill buy her perfumes again and stream her songs... Until then, I wont support the brand anymore. 

Britneys freedom is more important than anything rn and I hate Lou, Jamie and Juno Lou so much to give them any more dime. 

I don't care if you Hold It Against Me; I will support Britney Everytime, rather than her label's team of Toxic manipulators and Criminals. They're on my Radar; I Can't Get No Satisfaction watching them treat Brit like a Mannequin. Things need to get Better for My Baby, or else I ain't supporting anymore music releases.

4 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Absolutely nothing can be supported , I am a bit ashamed to admit I loved when they released Mood Ring but that was because I felt it needed some justice as it was a fire track that was slept on but at this point we need to stop the income for team c ship no matter what.

Mmm... Aren't fans still streaming Britney songs or videos on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc.? Streams do generate money, though not a whole lot per each individual stream. And aren't fans still purchasing various Britney singles and albums? I feel there is a difference between a quality music release and other items such as a bottle of perfume or a pop-up museum Britney may be less involved in. As for concerts, I don't think Britney will be giving any until Jamie is permanently ousted as conservator. 

Britney needs funds to pay her own counsel, but I agree Team Con must experience a decrease in income.

Ohhhhh **** YESSSS I WOULD:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Love This Song

plus poor Britney is paying lawyers on both sides, and hired that awesome new firm. Jamie and Lou don’t pay the bills, ask Ingahm... lol bad joke. But yeah Brits money does and this is gunna be a big battle... aka $$$. So I dont mind supporting her brand. I understand why fans have stopped. I just don’t want this too bankrupt her and... I am a thirsty ho with low will power :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Archived