Will Britney Ever be Primeney Again?

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Realistically she’ll be 39/40 when she next performs at the earliest, and she was 18-22 in her prime. It’s basic biology that she just won’t have the stamina and ease of flexibility to execute choreo like MATM from start to finish in the same way she could 20 years ago.

However, I think she could come VERY close, and we may not notice much difference. 

Taking Janet and J lo as examples shows that the body doesn’t truly start to slow down until you’re like 45-50 of you continue to work out, eat well and push yourself. 

Also I’m shook that Britney has 10 years or less of being able to execute hardcore choreography. Can someone tell her this? That’s a big reason why I stan her not gonna lie.

But hey, that’s life I guess.

Her career and personal life is none of our business, but I believe she truly has wasted a lot of time and talent since 2008, but of course she wasn’t willing to put in 100% just to get depression and control and $1500 a week back. I don’t blame her one bit.

But 26yr old to 38yr old could have been massive for her, performance talent wise, just imagine the talents and precision of primeney being developed, evolving and perfecting. 

it could have been something amazing 

You also have to remember Britney is forced on medications that alter her performance ability as well. I wonder if it's ruined her ability to perform as she used to permanently or if she could still overcome. There's been glimpses of her fire over the years but it never got close. 

Personally speaking, I doubt we'll ever see hard core dance formation Britney like 2003 again, because for the past decade, that is exactly what team con wanted out there, when she clearly wanted something different.

I feel like Britney's next prime will be different, I think it'll be more personal and more vocals based rather than dance driven. I'd say it'll be more theatrical too, rather than contemporary dance. 

2 hours ago, Justney said:

You also have to remember Britney is forced on medications that alter her performance ability as well. I wonder if it's ruined her ability to perform as she used to permanently or if she could still overcome. There's been glimpses of her fire over the years but it never got close. 

I reckon as soon as her meds stop, her body will return to normal. She may need a year or two to get her full swag back and may slowly relearn her precision, but she should be fine 

OMG , yall 40's is not "Old" lol. If Britney pushes herself and works hard(nothing comes easy) then it'd reflect in her work. and yes, i do think itd be as close to primney as possible.  But thats if Britney wants to push herself to get back to that level. 

This is Janet Jackson. At 45. Well into an HOUR of her show, an she was performing like this:

Most artist, within  Britney's age group(and younger) cant even dance like that now,  AND with the energy she has.

So all it takes is talent(which Britney already has) and hardwork(which Britney selectively has) 

primeney has been gone for over more than a decade now. i get circus was her second prime but it wans't primeney. in fact, we've been living every era waiting for primeney to appear and comparing her to her old self. i think it's time to let primeney go, relive those beautiful moments and appreciate Britney for who she is right now. My only wish is that we get to see her true self after she's free. 

No. And it's not even about her body being different at 39, 40 than it was when she was a teen and in her early 20s. She's a different person now at this decade in her life (not getting into the medication talk and all that, I'm speaking strictly on the difference between who you are at 20  something vs. 40). People grow and change and I don't even think she'd be interested in working at the pace and in the way that she used to. I'm more inclined to side with the idea that she'd go the more artistic route — that's if she even desires to perform and make music again.

Archived