Will Britney Ever be Primeney Again?

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realistically she’ll be 39/40 when she next performs at the earliest, and she was 18-22 in her prime. It’s basic biology that she just won’t have the stamina and ease of flexibility to execute choreo like MATM from start to finish in the same way she could 20 years ago.

However, I think she could come VERY close, and we may not notice much difference. 

Taking Janet and J lo as examples shows that the body doesn’t truly start to slow down until you’re like 45-50 of you continue to work out, eat well and push yourself. 

Also I’m shook that Britney has 10 years or less of being able to execute hardcore choreography. Can someone tell her this? That’s a big reason why I stan her not gonna lie.

But hey, that’s life I guess.

Her career and personal life is none of our business, but I believe she truly has wasted a lot of time and talent since 2008, but of course she wasn’t willing to put in 100% just to get depression and control and $1500 a week back. I don’t blame her one bit.

But 26yr old to 38yr old could have been massive for her, performance talent wise, just imagine the talents and precision of primeney being developed, evolving and perfecting. 

it could have been something amazing 

Any artist(being a painter, singer, performer etc.) would react similarly if their craft was taken and turned into pure money making for others where you have little to no control. For a long time she has unfortunately mostly been "going through the motions" and it's understandable knowing what we now know.

I believe it is very possible that she would shock and impress us with a new side of passionate Britney if she regained her freedom and healed. That fire never leaves when you love what you do, but when someone controls how you do it- it does suck the fun out of it a lot.

Making music/art can be extremely cathartic and I wouldn't doubt if and when the cship ends she would use her creative expression as a part of her healing process.

All of this of course being out of her own free will. Nothing forced.

Archived