Katy Perry's "Bon Appétit" Has Finally Reached 1 Billion Views On YouTube

ALBAVEASP

1 hour ago, Albert Aspera said:

If you'll read my article thoroughly, I've mentioned that Bon Appétit benefited from the Pizzagate conspiracy theory just like Justin Bieber's Yucky. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Plus, Katy has a consistent streams on YouTube though her channel wasn't into biggest-debut-in-24-hours-thing, that was evident on how Roar still managed to get more than 1 million daily views some times. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

It's 2020, not 2018. Not even the most hardcore conspiracy theorist cares about Pizzagate anymore, so citing that as the reason for why the video suddenly has a lot of views isn't going to fly, I'm sorry. It's been getting millions of views per day recently worldwide; that ain't normal for a 3 year old video for a single that flopped. Telling us that the views are natural when the video hasn't been relevant in years (nor has the song gone viral to an extent that would justify such a drastic  increase in views) is just not realistic. We live in the real world, not Oblivia. 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Stefani said:

It's 2020, not 2018. Not even the most hardcore conspiracy theorist cares about Pizzagate anymore, so citing that as the reason for why the video suddenly has a lot of views isn't going to fly, I'm sorry. It's been getting millions of views per day recently worldwide; that ain't normal for a 3 year old video for a single that flopped. Telling us that the views are natural when the video hasn't been relevant in years (nor has the song gone viral to an extent that would justify such a drastic  increase in views) is just not realistic. We live in the real world, not Oblivia. 

And what's wrong of it has an almost one million daily views? The single deserves it, like how entertaining and controversial the content was. 

We're not living in Oblivia to conspire robots streaming to Katy's music video. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

On 9/20/2020 at 6:11 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

i like this song but as i have already said in a previous treah i don't believe in streaming numbers, to me are just smoke and mirrors :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Hmm. I don't understand how you don't "believe" in streaming numbers. They exist in reality, it's not Big Foot, it's not a choice to believe in it or not. They are there. How else would you track/record how people listen to music?

It's not as if they are just arbitrarily throwing numbers around, they are tracking how people in the year 2020 are listening to things... This is a simple situation, not complicated at all. 

I don't understand, genuinely, how people think it's an illusion, they are views being tracked, not rocket science.

55 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Hmm. I don't understand how you don't "believe" in streaming numbers. They exist in reality, it's not Big Foot, it's not a choice to believe in it or not. They are there. How else would you track/record how people listen to music?

It's not as if they are just arbitrarily throwing numbers around, they are tracking how people in the year 2020 are listening to things... This is a simple situation, not complicated at all. 

I don't understand, genuinely, how people think it's an illusion, they are views being tracked, not rocket science.

streaming numbers are easy to manipulate so this is why i'm skeptical about them :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block