UNPOPULAR OPINION: When we all fall asleep, where do we go? was a much better debut than Baby one more time

I don't get how you can say 'it is what it is' when it's an opinion of yours :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: It's fine to have different opinions but don't force yours on everyone else making out like they are facts :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The Baby One More Time album is iconic, everything about it, the songs, the cover, the title, the impact, the sales, the era - absolutely everything.

The album was VERY fitting to that time (the 90s).

Billie's will be nothing memorable in the future, let alone in the present in my humble opinion :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: but you're a kid so i'm not shocked you've made a thread like this :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Before you say it is memorable, of course it would be for you it's been out 2 minutes :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Slayer said:

I don't get how you can say 'it is what it is' when it's an opinion of yours :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: It's fine to have different opinions but don't force yours on everyone else making out like they are facts :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The Baby One More Time album is iconic, everything about it, the songs, the cover, the title, the impact, the sales, the era - absolutely everything.

The album was VERY fitting to that time (the 90s).

Billie's will be nothing memorable in the future, let alone in the present in my humble opinion :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: but you're a kid so i'm not shocked you've made a thread like this :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Before you say it is memorable, of course it would be for you it's been out 2 minutes :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hunty yr not getting it,

I am saying the album SONICALLY LIKE MUSIC-WISE WITH INSTRUMENTALS, PRODUCTION, and WRITING is a much better than the BOMT album, which sounded like a immature diary 

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Billie's will be nothing memorable in the future, let alone in the present in my humble opinion :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Isnt that what critics and GP were saying of BOMT when it came out fresh and new in 1999 :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

When the partys over, i love you, goodbye, WUWG, Bad Guy, Listen before i go, you should see me in a crown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the beat goes on, soda pop, thinking about you :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I gotta agree about beat goes on and soda pop

But Thinkin about you -  no just no that's a solid album filler track!

Get your ears checked if you think they Billie Beats thinkin about you!

Listening Cleaning Ear GIF - Listening CleaningEar Alright - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hunty yr not getting it,

I am saying the album SONICALLY LIKE MUSIC-WISE WITH INSTRUMENTALS, PRODUCTION, and WRITING is a much better than the BOMT album, which sounded like a immature diary 

Isnt that what critics and GP were saying of BOMT when it came out fresh and new in 1999 :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yes, what aren't you getting? i'm stating that's your opinion not facts :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I don't know what you're trying to say by your last sentence but 22 years later and BOMT is still known as a classic. Billie's will not be remembered in 22 years :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yes, what aren't you getting? i'm stating that's your opinion not facts :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Well im not talking of era, but u r talking of era. I started this discussion saying that i am not saying era-wise its better

22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

don't know what you're trying to say by your last sentence but 22 years later and BOMT is still known as a classic. Billie's will not be remembered in 22 years :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sorry slayer boo, but if theres anyone  to know that in the future it isnt you 

Critics predicted that Britney would be a one-hit wonder, did she become no?

So we cannot already make assumptions of who will be memorable or not

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Before you say it is memorable, of course it would be for you it's been out 2 minutes :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The album came out in March of 2019

Despite that the album is still getting streams, is in the top 100 of most listened albums on apple music and bad guy is still getting immense streaming power

Billies main weapon IS longevity lmbo 

Imho that's kinda like apples to oranges... In bomt Britney admitted herself that she didn't know how to be more assertive on the direction of her album as opposed to later albums. (Not saying she had 0 say in it, just way less than later albums) It is also in my opinion her worst aged album. It sounds so 90s! Haha. But in a good way. In Billie's case iirc she started doing music and then got signed, so it makes sense that from the start her album represents her vision. Impact wise bomt is very ingrained in pop culture... With Billie it's a bit early to tell tho

• Love 3
1 minute ago, lili_ballet said:

Imho that's kinda like apples to oranges... In bomt Britney admitted herself that she didn't know how to be more assertive on the direction of her album as opposed to later albums. (Not saying she had 0 say in it, just way less than later albums) It is also in my opinion her worst aged album. It sounds so 90s! Haha. But in a good way. In Billie's case iirc she started doing music and then got signed, so it makes sense that from the start her album represents her vision. Impact wise bomt is very ingrained in pop culture... With Billie it's a bit early to tell tho

Finally a respectful and understanding person here, thank you!