UNPOPULAR OPINION: When we all fall asleep, where do we go? was a much better debut than Baby one more time

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

what does this have to do with me being there in the BOMT era didnt i say :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I said that sonically When we all fall asleep is a much better, a more well-produced, and a more artistic album than BOMT. Your downvote cannot tell me songs like Beat goes on, Soda pop, i will still love you, and thinking bout you are better than well-written and fantastic songs like Xanny, when the party is over, 8, ilomilo, i love you and goodbye.

It actually has everything to do with it. Part a debut is actually getting to experience it and you weren’t there. I also can’t take a KatyClowns comparisons seriously :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  Billies album is mature but thats about it...Anyway, go take an antidepressant and do your hmw chile 

Get Away Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

It actually has everything to do with it. Part a debut is actually getting to experience it and you weren’t there. I also can’t take a KatyClowns comparisons seriously :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  Billies album is mature but thats about it...Anyway, go take an antidepressant and do your hmw chile 

Get Away Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Chile, just because i am a Katycat doesnt mean u use my stan card against me :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Well being part of a debut era or not, you can ask a rational and UNBIASED person who have experienced both and ask them which album is music-wise better, and u will get the answer with a billie package :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

And no, i am totally fine without my anti-depressants and doing fine stanning and knowing which album obviously is better :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Chile, just because i am a Katycat doesnt mean u use my stan card against me :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Well being part of a debut era or not, you can ask a rational and UNBIASED person who have experienced both and ask them which album is music-wise better, and u will get the answer with a billie package :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

And no, i am totally fine without my anti-depressants and doing fine stanning and knowing which album obviously is better :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

In all seriousness I see where you are coming from BUT if you are going to compare debuts you should use someone else. Britney didnt even write on BOMT and Billie wrote on WDWGWFA. Another thing is that Don’t smile at me is technically Billie’s debut :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:BOMT the single overshadows that album by a long shot. I think a good comparison would have been Lady Gaga - The Fame/Fame Monster vs Billie Eilish Don’t smile at me/Where do we go when we fall asleep. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

In all seriousness I see where you are coming from BUT if you are going to compare debuts you should use someone else. Britney didnt even write on BOMT and Billie wrote on WDWGWFA. Another thing is that Don’t smile at me is technically Billie’s debut :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:BOMT the single overshadows that album by a long shot. I think a good comparison would have been Lady Gaga - The Fame/Fame Monster vs Billie Eilish Don’t smile at me/Where do we go when we fall asleep. 

Billies debut onto the scene was Dont smile at me, but her record label released it as an EP, which is a common scenario for alternative pop artis, before they decide to release a full-fledged album, and that was when we all fall asleep :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And i DID mention that BOMT was better than Billes whole debut, but yeah i guess u have a point 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am not saying success or era wise it was bigger, but i am saying that sonically, and artistically wise Billies debut runs circles around BOMT

Except for the title track which outbeats the whole album but moving on

It is not an "unpopular opinion". This is blasphemy on a Britney fan page.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah in her first album,she was just doing what she had to do as a debut artist. But it was only from her second album onwards that she started becoming more artistic, experimental and creative

Not true at all. She’s been artistic, experimental and creative since the very beginning. The director had a ****ty idea for the video and she came up with the idea of the school setting and school girl outfit.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Not true at all. She’s been artistic, experimental and creative since the very beginning. The director had a ****ty idea for the video and she came up with the idea of the school setting and school girl outfit.

Gurl this is not about the era or videography, because ik BOMT is better but you cannot tell me BOMT as an album was "experimental" or "artistic" :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 2
Just now, kleinbritney said:

Britney came like a tsunami. billie is a mild breeze.

9 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

This is blasphemy

Chile, whats your point? 

When we all fall asleep, where do we go? was a mild breeze era? A real good joke i will credit that:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

An era that was the best-selling album of 2019, sold 83 million records combined with CSPC and tea, had 3 huge hit singles (Bad guy was the best-selling single of 2019) and won 5 grammies in one night isnt "a mild breeze" of an era :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 1