Little Mix announce sixth album 'Confetti' which is out on 6th November and new UK Tour starting April 2021!

Slayer

1 minute ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

I am sure they are friendly and wish them well.

I am just shocked that a castinggroup of the 8th season of a casting show is still around in 2020 if they basicly only charted in the uk their whole career (no need to text me the few exceptions)

so just based on your opinion they are bad and you don't want to receipts of them actually doing better than you say? okay :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you're going to come to a thread of an artist you don't like, be prepared to be challenged if you're going to bash them :)

My advice would be to avoid if you're going to be negative and let the fans enjoy the moment.

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

so just based on your opinion they are bad and you don't want to receipts of them actually doing better than you say? okay :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you're going to come to a thread of an artist you don't like, be prepared to be challenged if you're going to bash them :)

My advice would be to avoid if you're going to be negative and let the fans enjoy the moment.

i didnt say bad or anything. just not extremely unsucessful (and who f... cares about streaming - i prob exidently streamed them. Only if people actually buy a cd or download sth... u know).

and dont be depending on some annonymus opinion on the internet. only people themselves can ´´destroy their moment.``

and i even bought the physical cd single of black magic. so thank me later

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

OCC the UK charts. It's currently at #15. 

They just didn't promote it til now..

And @Slayer can tell you. They just also reunited as a group since the pandemic starred and gave a huge internet concert courtesy of meerkat. They had to wait til the government allowed promo to happen. It's easier for a solo act to use zoom and such. But a girl group has it much harder to promote. 

well we have to wait and see:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

also I loooooved the concert you're mentioning, they slayed.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

I am sure they are friendly and wish them well.

I am just shocked that a castinggroup of the 8th season of a casting show is still around in 2020 if they basicly only charted in the uk their whole career (no need to text me the few exceptions).

and obvl i wouldnt write this if this would be a lil mix forum...

I think they have answered this numerous times in interviews. The only reason they are still around is because they actually became friends instead of just bandmates. None of them decided to wack off for maybe one solo hit and take the whole ship down. *Looking at you Camila* Even though I thought 5H's last flop was actually their best since we didn't have that cat screeching girl trying to out belt the rest of them in every song. 

• Like 2

It is currently only a UK Tour due to the current situation. It kicks off on 28th April 2021 and ends on 29th May 2021.

EiIsf2XXgAAhF8h?format=jpg&name=medium

Their sixth studio album 'Confetti' is out on November 6th and is available to pre-order tomorrow!

It's a risk to announce this tour in my opinion, but I hope it goes ahead! Hopefully they'll announce more European tour dates like they have done on their previous tours!

16 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Have all their albums all together reach a million :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: I really might have to see what these girls are offering if they’re on the sixth album 

They've sold over 50 million records worldwide and are the most streamed girl group on Spotify :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Talented, friendship, performers, down to earth - they are the full package :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
8 hours ago, MoodRingney said:

I’ll admit I only got into them recently, 2018 I think but their music slaps every time.

Im excited for the rest of the album since neither of two singles so far have done it for me. They’re ok songs but I havent played the **** out of them like I did previous releases. 

also, buying tickets for the 2 London dates 🙃

7 hours ago, Mystical78 said:

I’m excited, I just got into them this summer so this will be my first era as a fan <3 

Love hearing these stories how you recently got into them!

Hopefully their next era or next year they promote how they normally do so you can experience the greatness! The promo is way less due to Covid they usually do lots of promo performance!

@MoodRingney I have no idea whether to book tickets to one of the Birmingham Shows or London!

They are already more versions of Confetti than LM5...

LM5 is inching closer to UK Platinum status.

A lot of people forget, right Before LM5 came out. little Mix and Simon parted ways, The girls wanted to promote more, But Simon pretty much like dead stop their plans.  A usual little Mix era has like 5 or six Singles.

LM5 had 2, and we almost didn't get the think about us video due to Simon holding out. A lot of shady BTS stuff was happening. It just wasn't the girls. But anybody under Modest! management was fired by Simon Cowell. The girls were able to get a recording contract fast given their chart history. The others had to proof their worthy of a signing.

On 9/16/2020 at 5:05 PM, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I am so ready for a new Little Mix album! Slay me with your anthems and booty poppin Bops!

They can do no wrong. Except for Break up Song...I cant stand that one. But let's sweep it under a rug and pretend like it never happened. Like the past 4 years in america 

Hate to break it to you. 

The first two tracks. 

#1 Break Up Song

#2 Holiday

Tracks 3-13 are not available and not listed. @Slayer no deluxe so no bounce back. That's a stand alone track. 

The CD is available in standard and a limited edition, No bonus Tracks. Both have 13 tracks. 

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Hate to break it to you. 

The first two tracks. 

#1 Break Up Song

#2 Holiday

Tracks 3-13 are not available and not listed. @Slayer no deluxe so no bounce back. That's a stand alone track. 

The CD is available in standard and a limited edition, No bonus Tracks. Both have 13 tracks. 

Bounce back is such a good song. Shouldve been a bonus one! Maybe itll be on a deluxe edition a few months later with some live and acoustic mixes.

Still so stoked though, they are so amazeballs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block