Little Mix announce sixth album 'Confetti' which is out on 6th November and new UK Tour starting April 2021!

Slayer

Little Mix have announced that their sixth studio album is called 'Confetti' and is out on 6th November 2020! You are now available to pre-order!

They have also announced a UK ''The Confetti Tour' starting in April 2021.

CONFETTI 🎉
We are soooo happy to share this news with you guys, our new album will be all yours 6th November 2020. So much love, emotion and energy has gone into the making of this record and now the news is out we can finally get excited about it with you!! #CONFETTI 🎉🎉🎉

EiDOupDXgAAZrGZ?format=jpg&name=medium

rsz_eidoupdxgaazrgz.jpg.72618a9e2e3b60c4047177a923ee5667.jpgEiI0dilXkAIFBDc?format=jpg&name=medium

Related:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Where?charts don't mean success tbh, I really liked Holiday and wanted to be a hit but idk what hapenned:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

OCC the UK charts. It's currently at #15. 

They just didn't promote it til now..

And @Slayer can tell you. They just also reunited as a group since the pandemic starred and gave a huge internet concert courtesy of meerkat. They had to wait til the government allowed promo to happen. It's easier for a solo act to use zoom and such. But a girl group has it much harder to promote. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

OCC the UK charts. It's currently at #15. 

They just didn't promote it til now..

And @Slayer can tell you. They just also reunited as a group since the pandemic starred and gave a huge internet concert courtesy of meerkat. They had to wait til the government allowed promo to happen. It's easier for a solo act to use zoom and such. But a girl group has it much harder to promote. 

Honestly, they did a lot of promo interview wise! However their big power is their performances!

They are known as such great performers here and that always makes them explode and do well on the charts! Since performing and the Holiday video coming out they've been charting better!

I think they have a lot of performances planned - Plus 'The Search' starts extremely soon and they'll be on TV every single week! I believe they are performing on the live shows too :) 

They just need to get out there and perform - it hasn't been safe too but with them their performances really help.

Just now, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

whenever people start discussing with numbers and statistics I know that the golden era is over ;)

The 'golden era' is 'over' when I say they are - as in present tense, the most streamed girl group. So how does that equate to over?

Btw it's totally fine you don't like them, I just don't understand people who come and try and ruin moments fans of those artists will enjoy - such as an album title/cover reveal and release date.

It's like if Britney announced something like this and people came in with negativity, there is no need. Hopefully you can see my point?

It just shows how petty you are :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The 'golden era' is 'over' when I say they are - as in present tense, the most streamed girl group. So how does that equate to over?

Btw it's totally fine you don't like them, I just don't understand people who come and try and ruin moments fans of those artists will enjoy - such as an album title/cover reveal and release date.

It's like if Britney announced something like this and people came in with negativity, there is no need. Hopefully you can see my point?

It just shows how petty you are :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I am sure they are friendly and wish them well.

I am just shocked that a castinggroup of the 8th season of a casting show is still around in 2020 if they basicly only charted in the uk their whole career (no need to text me the few exceptions).

and obvl i wouldnt write this if this would be a lil mix forum...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block