Mexican duo Ha*Ash gets their first video with more than 1 billion views on YouTube

PokemonSpears

haash.jpg.d1edc4d2f662546e7bf87c55a94b25c9.jpg

Ha*Ash is a very popular pop duo in Mexico, though they were actually born in Louisiana. Sisters Hanna and Ashley spent their childhood living half a year in Mexico City and the other half in Lake Charles, Louisiana due to their father's job, and since they signed with Sony Music in 2002, they've earned popularity among the public due to their vocal talent and catchy tunes.

To this day, they're one of the rare cases of pop acts that actually have some sort of relevance on digital platforms, in an era where urban and regional music (banda) are the most dominant genres.

Their 2014 video Lo Aprendí de Ti from their live acoustic set Primera Fila - Hecho Realidad, has just reached the 1 billion views on their YouTube channel.

Personally, I think they have better songs, but hey, at least is better than the other stuff that has become more popular in the past few years :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I particularly like this better

but nothing beats the classics

And I'm just learning they performed with Maluma too :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

yes you are :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: how dare you?

you should at least know Soy Mujer from Big Brother VIP and Código Postal from, Código Postal :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But Odio Amarte was definitely the biggest hit.

Okay  I'll check them out. I promise 

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

14 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I loved it, it's beautiful, I'm also listening to the ones Pokemon shared their good.

I've been missing out. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

tbh they were really popular, especially with their first album in 2002, I remember her songs being featured in many telenovelas and tv ads, and stuff like that, but I can't remember anyone in particular :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I kinda lost track of them over the years, but there was always a song of theirs on the radio. It was a few years ago that I noticed they're one of the few Mexican acts that have so many views on YouTube, for some reason

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but I can't remember anyone in particular :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I kinda lost track of them over the years, but there was always a song of theirs on the radio.

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It was a few years ago that I noticed they're one of the few Mexican acts that have so many views on YouTube

I am actually enjoying their music though I'm streaming the whole album and I'm liking it. so thanks for the suggestions. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

for some reason

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: bad boy. 

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: it's just that out of all of those groups that came out around the same time, La Quinta Estación, Reik, etc, I never imagined them to last this long, and to be that powerful on digital platforms, when Latin pop is basically dead ever since the reggaeton invasion. 

They must have loyal fans for sure :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Did you buy any of the RBD box sets they were selling ? I wanted to get one but they don't ship to the US.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't even know they were selling them, until they were sold out lol

They still have some, I believe, but only in t shirt sizes M and L 

https://www.mercadorama.com.mx/collections/rbd?fbclid=IwAR1tWEf70EWIWF7apbnX7wZg19UGfa9asT5a4UM87qfZVI7oNdok2vd6pwY

So sad I really want one lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block