B Army CALLED OUT PERSONALLY! (& Perez spreading misinformation)

Danielle1987

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5wb2RjYXN0b25lLmNvbS9wb2RjYXN0P2NhdGVnb3J5SUQyPTE2OTk/episode/NzIxMTg3MTItZjhiYi00ZmI4LWEzYmItYTEyYTFkNWQ3ZTIy?hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwjkvLfBktzrAhUMUt8KHan5A5sQieUEegQIDhAF&ep=6

***Listen to (16:22 - 22:31)

First of all - Perez and co-host (Chris Booker) severely "underplay" statements made by Britney's lawyer in regards to coming out against the conservatorship. Absolutely no mention of them directly saying this is not a conspiracy theory. In fact - the co host keeps calling it a conspiracy theory and degrades the entire B Army/FreeBritney movement calling us "feeble-minded",  "******** losers", "dip****s", and "morons". I feel like Perez is basically spreading misinformation, even AFTER her lawyer's statements.

(P = Perez) (B = Booker)
P: "Britney, her attorney says this is a voluntary conservatorship. Meaning, Britney is choosing to be in the conservatorship." (Mentions NOTHING ELSE from her lawyer)
P: Her lawyer said this is a voluntary conservatorship - and the only way I can interpret that is by saying Britney is choosing to be in the conservatorship, right?
*Mentions how Britney's lawyer asks for public transparency.*
B: "I'll sum that up. That's easy. She's tired of the scrutiny. She's tired of the assumptions. THEY (team B) are tired of all of these whimsical things being passed along on shows like ours, on websites, people that - these movements, and all of this stuff that has nothing to do with them. So they want everything just to be transparent so everyone can see it and say "Well, this is what it is." And if the public wants to call it out after that, knock yourselves out. But they're just sick and tired of the "Well, we think it's that." or "It could be this.", or "She's being held captive, that.." It's probably stressful to Britney and it's affecting her. And they're tired of it. So they want everybody to know what it is, and it is what it is.
B:"I think once it comes out, and people see what it is, and they leaf through it - which will be boring as fu(k. It'll say nothing. It'll just say the money is run through this corporation - this and that. And the dad has control of this and that. And at the end of the day, it's just legal papers and no one is going to give a flying sh1t, but it will put an end to all of the speculation. So, the story will just die. That's what they want. They just want it to die. They're tired of this non-stop story that just keeps going and going and going because of her dipsh1t fans.
B: "Once it's out - it's out and no one will give a sh1t."
P: "No, but it's going to continue to be out there, but continue to be new developments and new hearing and more information, and blah blah."
B: "Until they get what they want, where it's actually published, and everybody knows what it is - then that's the end of it. It's like 'Well, we know what it is. There's no more conspiracy theories. It's that."
P: "People turn everything into soap operas."
B: "It's a waste of fu(king time. Same as - this Britney thing, it's a complete waste of everyone's time. But, it's so small minded, the whole thing, like we care about HER and her business dealings. It's -- there's bigger things in the world to worry about than Britney Spears. She's fine. She's gonna be okay. But, that's the small, feeble mind at work.
P: "Ah, I wouldn't call them feeble-minded."
B: "I would (laughs). If that's what you're concerned about, you know, if you're sittin' there firin' off papers and you're wasting time online worrying about this and trying to get to the bottom of it, unless you like, work for the New York Times and you're doing some sort of piece, you're a loser. Okay. I'll just say it - you're a loser."
P: "Well, I'm not saying they're losers."
B: "I am. You're all losers."

P: Hopefully this clip goes viral - oh my god - the Free Britney people...
B: "I will make sure that it does. And fu(k all of those morons.

-Podcast phone number 800-721-1185
-Chris Booker's instagram @chrisbooker

I left a voicemail for the podcast. He's talking about my family, here!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Slayer said:

I'm not going to give anything to do with Perez any clicks or attention.

It's clear who's side he is on, he's so vile.

Hearing his cohost talk about this fan base like that really made my blood boil. It's the cockiness & self-righteousness in his voice.

& I've honestly thought Team B is paying Perez to do everything he can to skew the movement.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm not going to give anything to do with Perez any clicks or attention.

It's clear who's side he is on, he's so vile.

I still can’t believe they forced her to feature him on the circus tour. I bet that was the compromise of shooting him in the **** and it probably didn’t phase him because he’s such an attention *****, like what example you are setting for your kids?!?

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

I still can’t believe they forced her to feature him on the circus tour. I bet that was the compromise of shooting him in the **** and it probably didn’t phase him because he’s such an attention *****, like what example you are setting for your kids?!?

and he wonders why he’s still single and hasn’t been on a date in over a decade :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

and he wonders why he’s still single and hasn’t been on a date in over a decade :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Wasn’t like he was a ray of sunshine in the first place. My friend dragged me to one of his book signings back in the day and would low key brag about being friends with Gaga and said that this *****y attitude is all an act :surething:

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

Wasn’t like he was a ray of sunshine in the first place. My friend dragged me to one of his book signings back in the day and would low key brag about being friends with Gaga and said that this *****y attitude is all an act :surething:

Yeah and look at him now...doing vlogs on youtube begging for donations #PerezIzScum 

What I don't understand is anyone that is against the fans or against the conservatorship ending, it's like, why do they feel so personally attacked that someone wants it to come to an end, or that someone doubts that it's a good thing, it's like, why do they care so much as if they were benefiting from it, or as if they were gonna get affected if it turns out the conservatorship is indeed something bad for her?

If they're so convinced of what they believe, why even pay attention to what "crazy fans" have to say? Just stay in the wrong side of history and ignore everything else.

1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

"I think once it comes out, and people see what it is, and they leaf through it - which will be boring as fu(k. It'll say nothing. It'll just say the money is run through this corporation - this and that. And th

He's ALREADY wrong because docs are leaking like crazy and we are actually having a lot of fun reading through them because

A: Ingham has this new iconic and ironic personality suddenly and is jabbing the crap out of team con every time he has a chance

B: team con's answers and statements are dumb af and we are loving to uncover every lie they tell

So u know, Perez once again proves he is a brainless shaitsack that has no acknowledge on any matter he chooses to cover on his tasteless and irrelevant website or whatever, why are we talking about him anyways?

Archived