B Army CALLED OUT PERSONALLY! (& Perez spreading misinformation)

Danielle1987

12 hours ago, Derrick said:

Perez hates the Britney community because we hate him. He has no real reason to be against us but because we tear him apart every time he opens his fugly mouth it hurts him so he feels like he has to attack us so he can feel some what better about his ****ty self. 

To be fair and objective, he specifically said “I’m not saying that I hate them“ every time his cohost said that he did.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

There are some borderline awful comments in this thread. I don't see how it's justified to wish horrible things about someone even if they were in the wrong in the past... 

And yes I expect to be dragged, but it's alright. I would like for us to practice compassion rather than spout off anger. Wishing death on anyone... not the vibe. 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

There are some borderline awful comments in this thread. I don't see how it's justified to wish horrible things about someone even if they were in the wrong in the past... 

And yes I expect to be dragged, but it's alright. I would like for us to practice compassion rather than spout off anger. Wishing death on anyone... not the vibe. 

For the record I was being sarcastic, but I need to remember that people can't read that online. Feel free to remove my "Kill Him" comment :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sadly it's Perez Hilton. He said he was Sorry. I did a post on my personal Facebook, that I never thought I see the end of learning how to forgive .

You'd be surprised how many articles are positive in not forgiving people saying the forgiveness culture is out dated as well n we should never have to forgive bullies or people we don't care for. 

We can pretend they don't exist. But also not acknowledging them right in front of you is the sure fire way of basically saying you're dead to me. Moving on to people who matter in my life. 

18 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

I saw perez on big brother in uk, ive seen for myself his personality and its not good therfore i trust nothing involved with him 

He was so cringeworthy and behaved psychotic towards most people. The irony that he argued with his female counterpart Katie Hopkins more than anyone else too. Vile human being and tbf @breatheheavy , he wished death on Britney so it's laughable to say we should show compassion :cheese:

Archived