Britney shares new videos dancing

1 hour ago, Oops... said:

Interesting...I looked up the lyrics and towards the middle of the song she sings.."I don't want no one to squeeze me, they might take away my life." I'm probably reading too much into the song choice, but you never know with Britney. Hope she's ok. I'm scared of the people around her 😢

No you're not. Of course it's not a coincidence. 

10 hours ago, John0164 said:

This... the people around her need conservatorship. They are the energy sucking vampires that everybody in this world needs to watch out for. Love to see Britney fighting through with her own light energy.. but it’s hard and she needs our help. She is a normal human being..possibly an angel 👼 

She is an angel 👼

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

What if these are private videos Britney do for herself & her team goes in her iCloud & upload them! 

Thats what I was thinking earlier ... maybe she just records random stuff and someone with access to her iCloud just uploads whatever they want

Then again I don't like being too much into "conspiracies" but I can't help it :fakecry:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, LaLohan said:

People in the comments are saying she's on **** and lost her marbles smh someone stop this :omggg:

But thats the Team Con plan. Whe she was playing along her social media team used to delete mean comments, now that she is not they make sure to leave them there. Thats how Jamie is trying to use her gram against her: "Look Brenda gurl, Im worried about her gram and so are the people that follows her. Britney need this conservatorship in place." 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

But thats the Team Con plan. Whe she was playing along her social media team used to delete mean comments, now that she is not they make sure to leave them there. Thats how Jamie is trying to use her gram against her: "Look Brenda gurl, Im worried about her gram and so are the people that follows her. Britney need this conservatorship in place." 

:nyheadache:

Stop stop stop stop making her look fkn weird :tiffeyeroll:  I can’t handle these captions or justification anymore 

So I filmed this 6 days, 5 minutes and 43 seconds ago I know I look disgusting but I like to dance like a unicorn and I was listening to black gothic music the other day at the park and isn’t it weird how we all think different 🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹 

Gtf our of here I haven’t liked a single Britney post since free Britney and it’s staying that way. 

• Like 2