Britney shares new videos dancing

• Leader

Britney shared a couple of new videos dancing in her home.

In the first video, Britney dances to Tracy Chapman's "Give Me One Reason."

Yes ...

I know Iโ€™m barefoot and my hair is once again a hot mess !!!! If you only knew what itโ€™s like dancing in heels ๐Ÿ‘  every night in Vegas and spending hours getting my hair and makeup perfect ... only then would you understand why my feet go to the holy ground whenever they can ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and how free my hair feels with no hairspray ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ !!!!

ย 

The second one is soundtracked to Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats' "S.O.B."

The video posted before this one was shot just over two weeks ago !!!!

This one was shot today and check out my *** ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š ... itโ€™s gotten smaller ... itโ€™s called the candy ๐Ÿญ diet ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚ !!!!

ย 

Twirl for the gawds, hunny :jj:

ย 

twirl.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Interesting...I looked up the lyrics and towards the middle of the song she sings.."I don't want no one to squeeze me, they might take away my life." I'm probably reading too much into the song choice, but you never know with Britney. Hope she's ok. I'm scared of the people around her ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Oops... said:

Interesting...I looked up the lyrics and towards the middle of the song she sings.."I don't want no one to squeeze me, they might take away my life." I'm probably reading too much into the song choice, but you never know with Britney. Hope she's ok. I'm scared of the people around her ๐Ÿ˜ข

This... the people around her need conservatorship. They are the energy sucking vampires that everybody in this world needs to watch out for. Love to see Britney fighting through with her own light energy.. but itโ€™s hard and she needs our help. She is a normal human being..possibly an angel ๐Ÿ‘ผย 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

She clearly always dances to other music and on insta uploads (more like her team)ย different oneย :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

ย 

Hmm ๐Ÿค” maybe..

ย 

In clips..anytime her and Sam are โ€œtogethetherโ€ย background music is URBAN and hip hop musicย 

• Love 2