What's more important to you in a guy: Face or Body?

Illegally EATEN

Whats more important to you in a guy: Face or Body?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

Body. One has no control over how their facial structure is formed. But their body says a lot about their habits and their life style. I want to be with someone who’s active, healthy and has a positive attitude in life. :runga:I have no problem with dudes with normal or chubby bodies. However, I would never date someone who’s morbidly obese. Too much of a clash in life styles. :joanne:

This comment caught me off guard, very logical!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, RacingDownBlvd said:

Say it louder for the people in the back. OP perpetuating the worst stereotype about vapid gay culture.

”You must be fun at parties” -OP

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

Exactly my thoughts. I didn't want to go into that merit, but since you already did, let me complement that this stereotype is one of the most contributing factors for people to avoid and hate on gays like they do. And with people like this, I can't even blame them. We don't want to perpetuate the image of the gays as being uncultured and as people that consume nothing other than ***, *** appeal and pop music 24/7. You can do better than that :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1

Everything in a package. I want them to be healthy, but not an adonis/gay **** model. I want them to be pretty enough. I just want my potential partner to meet a certain bar physically, nothing too crazy. But their mind/personality is much more important to me. If I'm going to build a life with someone, how they look is less important and who they are is much more important. But physicality does matter a little, but face and body are equal to me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block