What's more important to you in a guy: Face or Body?

Illegally EATEN

Whats more important to you in a guy: Face or Body?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So- whats the most important feature to you when youre looking for a guy- the face or the body? :demi:

If its the face- are you willing to be with a hot-faced guy who has a less than pristine body?

If its the body- are you willing to be with a hot-bodied guy who has a less than pristine face?

I vote face. There is no shortage of hot-bodied gay guys :walkoff: but if the face is not attractive to me, then the body wont do anything for me. Not even the hottest body in the world :byesmoke:

Id easily choose a gorgeous-faced guy who isnt particularly fit as opppsed to a very fit guy who isnt particularly gorgeous :kylie:

Exhale hby? hot-guy.jpg.91a688b615ebc2719908687783c8529d.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

I think personality has a lot to do with the face. The face is the door to the soul, and can tell you a lot about who a person is.

I don't think so tbh, I have met attractive people with horrible personalities and not so attractive ones with better personalities, I can see facial expressions playing a role in determining someone's personality but I don't see how beauty = good personality 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, bliss said:

I don't think so tbh, I have met attractive people with horrible personalities and not so attractive ones with better personalities, I can see facial expressions playing a role in determining someone's personality but I don't see how beauty = good personality 

I dont mean that beauty = good personality :orangu:

I meant that aspects of the face, particularly the eyes, are a gateway to the soul :walkoff:

• Like 1

Face. You can change a body to whatever you want it to be. I also am attracted to multiple body types so I can appreciate different looks. But the face is the thing you look at most and where you most connect with a person. If I’m not attracted to your face, it just won’t work well.

Personality obviously is more important though, and good chemistry and personality can make someone’s face (and rest of them) more attractive too.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods

Body for me. If anything, I've learned not to trust people too much when it comes to face. I've met a lot of guys who know the right angles and lighting on their photos, so they look stunning on their social media and dating apps. Body, on the other hand, they can rarely fake, and if they enhance their muscles using a software, someone with a precise eye can easily spot it :mhm: 

I've even met guys who use make up to look better in person, and they do. It covers up all the stuff they dont wish visible so they end up looking str8 outta commercial, I'm done with all that fake bs :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 1

I fall for the eyes first, then someones smile and laugh so its def face for me :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: but I’ve dated the spectrum. A bad personality kills it for me. Ive dated okay looking guys with great personalities but if they lack confidence its another buzz kill. In the end when a person starts “nesting” their “hot body“ can disappear and if their face isn’t cute then...:nonono:

Fellas - Im a single gay ️ :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 4
  • Like 3

PERSONALITY; HUMOUR AND BRAIN.

I have been with guys with different bodies - big fat guys, tall thin guys, short buff guys, tall lanky/dad bod guys and muscular jacked guys. I don't care about a body - I want to laugh and have a good time with someone. If their personality sucks or they're unintelligent, I get bored real fast. You have to keep my attention and be a good person otherwise even the "hottest" face becomes something I don't wanna look at.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I fall for the eyes first, then someones smile and laugh so its def face for me :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: but I’ve dated the spectrum. A bad personality kills it for me. Ive dated okay looking guys with great personalities but if they lack confidence its another buzz kill. In the end when a person starts “nesting” their “hot body“ can disappear and if their face isn’t cute then...:nonono:

Fellas - Im a single gay ️ :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Damn you would fall in love with me quickly :jl:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block