What's more important to you in a guy: Face or Body?

Illegally EATEN

Whats more important to you in a guy: Face or Body?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Well, if you slid into my DMs we could have some phonography. I think Jordan already made sure the line is clean. 

:liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: your gonna talk that **** talk to me ?

Speaking of clean line exhale is running really slow today, is it just me ?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods

I would definitely say the face cause you can always change your body and lose/gain weight

while you cant change beauty in the face.

I would rather be with a guy who's gorgeous but doesnt have a six pack than one who does but is fkn ugly.

I also am a sucker for eyes especially hazel eyes, my ex had them and its what attracted me to him

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I would definitely say the face cause you can always change your body and lose/gain weight

while you cant change beauty in the face.

I would rather be with a guy who's gorgeous but doesnt have a six pack than one who does but is fkn ugly.

I also am a sucker for eyes especially hazel eyes, my ex had them and its what attracted me to him

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ;)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I mean, let's be all honest. It's the face. Physical attributes most of the time attract people then personality if those people wanted to know someone well enough. You can encourage someone to work out if they are lacking physically.

But still, it's all about personality and morality. It's just attractiveness will helped someone to be more intriguing but if the personality's a meh, thank you, next.

• Like 1

Body. One has no control over how their facial structure is formed. But their body says a lot about their habits and their life style. I want to be with someone who’s active, healthy and has a positive attitude in life. :runga:I have no problem with dudes with normal or chubby bodies. However, I would never date someone who’s morbidly obese. Too much of a clash in life styles. :joanne:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block