What was surprisingly well-received by your non-Britney fan friends?

toxiccriminal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

To this day, GP seems to LOVE Femme Fatale. Most Britney Fans wouldn't put FF in their top 3 best britney albums but for GP the holy trinity seems to be ITZ-BOMT-FF :evilpatrick:

why am i feeling that i’m the completely opposite to most of us britney stans?:slayde:

my holy trinity is itz-blackout-ff, circus being very close, and one of my fav songs in ff is big fat bass:katyclown:

19 hours ago, Midnight said:

TOXIC everyone I know who doesn't like Britney LOVES TOXIC. I once had a friend around me and she started singing that song and I told her, I thought you hated Britney and she said, that's Britney's song ? I was like :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: duh bishhh, so she was all like :disbelief::huh: and told me well I still don't like her but I LOVE THAT SONG. I was like yay ( :mhmnod:) whatever bishhh.

I never understood how anyone can hate or dislike Britney. She’s literally the most unproblematic and sweetest celebrity out there. Always boggled my mind. Anyways, I always say, anyone who hates on her is someone I can’t trust and don’t want in my life 

• Content Curators
35 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

I never understood how anyone can hate or dislike Britney. She’s literally the most unproblematic and sweetest celebrity out there. Always boggled my mind. Anyways, I always say, anyone who hates on her is someone I can’t trust and don’t want in my life 

Exactly, and I'm no longer friends with her by the way :trash: she was so annoying.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

20 hours ago, Midnight said:

TOXIC everyone I know who doesn't like Britney LOVES TOXIC. I once had a friend around me and she started singing that song and I told her, I thought you hated Britney and she said, that's Britney's song ? I was like :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: duh bishhh, so she was all like :disbelief::huh: and told me well I still don't like her but I LOVE THAT SONG. I was like yay ( :mhmnod:) whatever bishhh.

Scalp ha :lemmetellu:

Some of my fam thinks she has retired but my siblings talk to me about freebritney. My closest friends know I’m a Britney stan. They don’t bring up her music unless her single gets radio airplay  :oprah: Like some of them thought TTWE was FFT’s first single...that Work ****** is a standalone single which:shhh: Im ok with  

Archived