What was surprisingly well-received by your non-Britney fan friends?

toxiccriminal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The #FreeBritney movement. I feel as though most non-fans still have that 2007 image of Britney engraved in their heads (thanks to the media) and think she’s crazy. When I talk about the movement they’re all shocked and surprisingly supportive. I’ve gotten a lot of my friends invested and spreading the word! Who would have thought that the world would be on Brittney’s side for once :kylie:

19 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I dont think any of us really like PG that much haha :blol: it is great that he appreciates it tho it is always the one that you least expected. 

All this PG talk made me recall when it first came out. I was on vacation in Mexico and got internet connection just for the song. The moment it was released I brought my portable speaker to the pool bar and blessed everyone’s ears with it on repeat. 

1 minute ago, Sharkney said:

All this PG talk made me recall when it first came out. I was on vacation in Mexico and got internet connection just for the song. The moment it was released I brought my portable speaker to the pool bar and blessed everyone’s ears with it on repeat. 

what an iconic moment that is haha i remember i just came back from school and that was the first thing i did when i got home :makeitrain:

Archived