Sam Asghari liked two #FreeBritney posts on Instagram

41 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Aren't you the one who dislikes many of my posts? :alook:

For someone who apparently doesn't care about my opinion, you're paying a lot of attention to my views and going out of your way to attempt to bash me :alook:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7usja8ao445mbdpbhq9ii

Anyway, i'm not going to spend anymore time responding to you and your negativity :kiss:

No lmfao.

I only disliked your posts as retribution when u disliked mines. The person you're talking about couldn't be me lol 

I really don't care How much you like him, but I do see how agressive you act with others to defend him.

Don't worry baby girl, I won't quote you anymore. 

After this last post I totally understand why you defend the guy so viciously...

lying simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

not you saying this when you and others run at any opportunity to bash him :tifflmao:

hfmkav7ief15.gif

Well where's the lie? Ever since he got called out on those tik tok videos he's been on a spree of liking free Britney posts. It's one thing to do it every once in a while but every.... Single... Day is becoming suspicious.  Like, what is he trying to prove? 

And if he's NOT on the payroll, why is he not addressing it? Instead of giving subtle hints dude should flat out say it, "I'm not a paid boyfriend and I'm not her handler." but his lack of this turns many off. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

If I see mean comments I disagree with of course I will :)

I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just because a majority of people dislike him. I have the ability to be mature and think about things rationally.

Do they ever think this is her longest relationship ever?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, s&m said:

Do they ever think this is her longest relationship ever?

Longest relationship whilst being under a controlling conservatorship where her father/team has meddled with her relationships in the past. I remember reading an article before that said Charlie Ebersol was going to marry Britney but her dad wanted her to remain single and poof 8 month relationship where she was all smiles down the drain. Charlie had his own money so they couldn't use money as leverage with him. Also in the recent documents they used his quote that she was "absolutely not" unstable. Then came along Jamie's buddy Jason Trawick the agent. Then Sam the aspiring actor/model. In my mind it's easy to connect the dots that her team is comfortable with Sam for a reason. Otherwise how else would these controlling nutjobs feel good about leaving her states away with Sam and bodyguards alone in her mansion.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Longest relationship whilst being under a controlling conservatorship where her father/team has meddled with her relationships in the past. I remember reading an article before that said Charlie Ebersol was going to marry Britney but her dad wanted her to remain single and poof 8 month relationship where she was all smiles down the drain. Charlie had his own money so they couldn't use money as leverage with him. Also in the recent documents they used his quote that she was "absolutely not" unstable. Then came along Jamie's buddy Jason Trawick the agent. Then Sam the aspiring actor/model. In my mind it's easy to connect the dots that her team is comfortable with Sam for a reason. Otherwise how else would these controlling nutjobs feel good about leaving her states away with Sam and bodyguards alone in her mansion.

The reason why they're comfortable with him is because he's young and dumb. No, it's not an insult. He was 23 when he "met" her.... Any 23 yr old would be naive and sign off on things and say yes to everything because they're not fully mature. He's gullible and doesn't think because all he thinks about is money, fame, and his image.

They can tell him he's signing papers from the team for "his protection" when that really means, 'hey, sign these papers cuz if you don't and you open your mouth we' re gonna make your life h3ll"

Why would they wanna lose out on a guy who can't figure out their schemes? It's easy to keep a fool around and continue your scheme

The moment everyone else figured out or maybe spoke to them about her treatment, they axed them because they were a threat. Sam is so oblivious to everything he's a diamond in the dirt for them. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

So why does he cancelled Britney's IG live? :(

You mean the live Britney went on while on his account and on his phone, which she shouldn’t have access to due to the c-ship prohibiting her from having access to a phone? They both could’ve gotten in trouble for that.

Obviously, we can interpret that as him trying to shut her down for bad reasons, but it could also have been for good reasons. It also could’ve been for the mundane reasons he himself stated (they went live accidentally).

• Like 1