Sam Asghari liked two #FreeBritney posts on Instagram

17 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I know everyone here hates him, but remember Jayden’s live? He didn’t have a bad thing to say about him, and he wasn’t afraid to speak his true opinion....

Jayden also said "nah Idk" when he was asked about Britney being controlled. I dont think they had spent much time with Sam tbh. Since late 2018 they barely see Britney and even before that we could see that Britney would go to Hawaii with her kids or Sam. During POM tour, she was never with her kids and Sam at the same time. The only trips we know of that the kids and Sam were together were disney in 2017 and 2019. I always had the impression they had a way closer relation with Jason, Charlie and even David, but of course they are teenagers now and sadly they dont see Britney that much anymore for a couple of years already. 

18 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Desperate. 

Too little too late. He's on the family pay cheque. 

You know idea what's like behind the scenes!

Maybe he was being respectful to britney and her privacy or maybe he was legally obligated not to speak about anything.