Sam Asghari liked two #FreeBritney posts on Instagram

42 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Desperate. 

Too little too late. He's on the family pay cheque. 

28 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He's trying too hard to make us like him. He needs to give it up already. A guy who's that desperate to be liked by everyone is called a sociopath. 

Do you keep this energy for Fe when she make vague posts that could indirectly be interpreted as support to #FreeBritney?

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

And you use any opportunity to defend him. OopSpider Man Reaction GIF

If I see mean comments I disagree with of course I will :)

I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just because a majority of people dislike him. I have the ability to be mature and think about things rationally.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If I see mean comments I disagree with of course I will :)

I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just because a majority of people dislike him. I have the ability to be mature and think about things rationally.

Ok, you're so mature that keeps disliking and arguing with every person who talks badly about the guy lol.

You keep disrespecting other people's opinions just because you disagree with them. I couldn't care less If you like Britney's boyfriend or not, I'm just fascinated because you just said Nerdy did one thing you do every day.

Tea Zodiac GIF by Hope

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Do you keep this energy for Fe when she make vague posts that could indirectly be interpreted as support to #FreeBritney?

Oh that's not with me, but I think Felicia posts are ridiculous, yes. I don't believe that's support, liking posts and posting memes means nothing.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Ok, you're so mature that keeps disliking and arguing with every person who talks badly about the guy lol.

You keep disrespecting other people's opinions just because you disagree with them. I couldn't care less If you like Britney's boyfriend or not, I'm just fascinated because you just said Nerdy did one thing you do every day.

Tea Zodiac GIF by Hope

Aren't you the one who dislikes many of my posts? :alook:

For someone who apparently doesn't care about my opinion, you're paying a lot of attention to my views and going out of your way to attempt to bash me :alook:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7usja8ao445mbdpbhq9ii

Anyway, i'm not going to spend anymore time responding to you and your negativity :kiss:

• Love 1
  • Like 1