Happy Birthday to Beyoncé! Let's celebrate, Exhale! What are your top 3 favorite songs?

Her growth and versatility is amazing!

My top:

-Crazy In Love (the gay anthem on every straight wedding) :ari:

-Upgrade U (bars on barsss - her flow) :blast:

-Diva (remind me of my teen years when I started getting interested in pop cloture, loved this era) :clicktina:

Unpopular opinion - I hate hate hate Single Ladies & Love On Top :omggg:

• Love 2

My top 3 are slightly random but:

1. Haunted 

I don’t know what it is but the darkness and edginess of this song as well as the incredibly surreal video just captured me instantly. Self-titled is my favourite Beyonce album because it’s just so rich in impeccable songwriting and beautiful production. I also loved the visual album aspect and every music video was just divine. 

2. Check on It

Such a banger and a symbol of the good old days where Beyonce was very much a pop star as opposed to this avant-garde artist she’s become today. The video is so aesthetic and she’s serving looks and choreo. 

3. Countdown

UGH SO CATCHY! BOIIII KILLIN ME SOOOOOOOOFTLY :bop: I love the carnival vibes of this song, it feels like i should be at a summer party while listening to it and drinking some rum!

Honourable mentions to Jealous, Naughty Girl, Drunk in Love, Freakum Dress, Sweet Dreams, Video Phone (ft Lady Gaga) and Ego.

OMG HOW DID I FORGET CRAZY IN LOVE?!? One of the best debut singles by anyone ever. Period.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block