Happy Birthday to Beyoncé! Let's celebrate, Exhale! What are your top 3 favorite songs?

• Content Curators

September 4th is a special day in the music world. This day back in 1981 saw the birth of one of the world's greatest pop stars. Today I want to celebrate this woman, who has accomplished so much in her life. Her art and performance have inspired me throught my life. Her craft has touched my spirit deeply. Her journey to success is something I have always admired. The dedication, how hard working and detailed she is,  Beyoncé is all that and much more. I hope one day I have the honor of meeting her.

So, Happy Birthday to Queen B, thank you for teaching me how to be the fiercest Sasha I could be, it comes in handy in this not so nice world.

Here are my 3 favorite songs by Queen B.

1, Freakum Dress, my anthem, Sasha can't be fierce without this bop :jj: it is essential.

2, Grown Woman, this song speaks for itself. 

3, Crazy In Love,  if my life were a song this would be it.

Honorable mentions, That's Why Your Beautiful, Dance For You, All Night, Pretty Hurts, I Miss You, Irreplaceable, Six Inch Heals, Start Over and Halobeybday.jpg.d17491c140e745581f42a19efdd06d68.jpg

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Uckkkk wish kelly had gotten the success that was so wasted on beyonce

Not this being the first comment :shadelaugh:

Kelly is very beautiful and yes she did deserve to be a lot more successful. But right now were celebrating Queen B so go get your top 3 fave songs :lessons:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

Signs is that b.itch, even if it's a slap in the face to every Gemini. 

:tifflmao: 

2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

There are more but my post hook up brain doesn't want to work so 

:orly:  

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block