Do you feel safe going out right now?

TSmidnighTS

So I was wondering what our Exhale fam was thinking about going out and about right now to a movie or to a restaurant?

There are some people who have acted like a pandemic never happened :jl:

Then there are some who haven't left their house in months! :jj:

We've been in lockdown for over six months, so how much do you go out now?

8152FDA3-647A-40F8-8002-10F47E3EA2A8.jpeg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Barajas said:

I only go workout at the park in the morning, around 7 AM when there not much people around.
I miss in person interactions, specially cruising :haha: ahhaha well actually all kind of ****** and social interactions that are basic for the human body. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5389070 

I miss seeing people’s faces and going and hanging with friends without worrying about who they’ve been around or if they are being careful. :sobbing: 

• Like 1
Just now, InTheZone4Life said:

I miss seeing people’s faces and going and hanging with friends without worrying about who they’ve been around or if they are being careful. :sobbing: 

Its horrible!... and I dont see that vaccine cooming any time soon (based on reports of testing) :tiffanycries:, which just make me even more anxious.  Today Im getting back to therapy through zoom to try to cope with this hell :sendinglove:.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I flew to california and stayed for a month. Had some hot hook ups...just came back from Cali and flew into Mexico...I have now flown three times on six different planes since the pandemic....i’ve stayed covid free thus far....:oprah:

I’m so glad you’ve been able to avoid the virus and have some fun trips! :kylie: I’ve heard airplanes have barely anyone on them rn? Have you been on any crowded trips? 

4 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I’m so glad you’ve been able to avoid the virus and have some fun trips! :kylie: I’ve heard airplanes have barely anyone on them rn? Have you been on any crowded trips? 

On my way to Mexico back in March it was full but when i went to cali in July it was half empty. Airlines are cutting back flights so...my flights back yesterday were full. I’d say going forward flight picks will be slim therefore packed flights  :mcry:

• Like 1

I feel safe within the guidelines.

• Running to the store with masks required and doing best to keep distance? Yes.
  • Outdoor hangouts with distance and/or masks? Yes.
  • Indoor spaces for prolonged periods of time (movie theatre, indoor restaurants)? No.
  • Meeting in a group larger than 5? No.
  • Meeting closely with someone who has been around a lot of other people? No.
  • Love 2

I’m still being cautious, but considering I work with the public and have people in my office throughout the day AND I haven’t gotten super sick it makes me more comfortable with going out. I don’t abuse it, of course, but also don’t live in debilitating fear. I’m actually on vacation right now and everyone wears their masks outside and honestly it feels like life is back to normal except with masks. I stayed at home for MONTHS without leaving except to go to work and would get all my groceries delivered to me. I don’t go out to go out though, but my boyfriend and I haven’t had an opportunity to do something like this since February so it’s a well-deserved mental break from all obligations. I say as long as you’re being safe and cautious then there’s no reason not to. 

• Love 4

Watching drs on a new Millennial NBC channel. Basically they say you can be intimate, but you have to live with the person and be committed to, and if you're into casual hook ups, they advice medically it's not safe at all for that lifestyle right now. 

All my timeline posts basically my friends shared said the same thing, have a live in f buddy til it's over and out. 

• Like 1

I only leave the house if it's necessary. I've been working from home most of the time, but I might have to start working on site soon, I'm not sure yet. I've felt a bit unsafe using public transportation, but I've had to use it  a few times. 

Some times I feel more afraid than usual, since I have a medical condition, but in general I try to be calm and careful. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I need to get outdoors more. I’ve mostly stayed inside :sobbing: 

right now it's pretty safe tbh, but it depends on your country tho, here the situation is controlled but i'm enjoying now to go outside cause the second wave is probably gonna come around november

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

On my way to Mexico back in March it was full but when i went to cali in July it was half empty. Airlines are cutting back flights so...my flights back yesterday were full. I’d say going forward flight picks will be slim therefore packed flights  :mcry:

I want to take a trip so bad! I might try and fly to NYC in the spring!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block