Miley Cyrus says she is no longer vegan: "I've had to introduce fish and omegas into my life because my brain wasn’t functioning properly"

B12, iron and omega 3 is hard to get on a vegan diet. Not impossible, but most vegans Ive known have NEVER managed to keep the diet without ending up with anemia or lacking something else, and everyone ended up eating fish, poultry etc. because they all felt that the diet wasn't working long term for them. And who wants to eat that much alges anyway? Just make sure you eat organic. 

• Love 1

I think it's a challenge to be vegan, you have to learn a lot of different food, change your habits... It has to be good for your health, but I find it kinda hard to follow. I mean I tried to be a vegetarian but sometimes it was too hard to plan all those different meals without meat (as I don't like to eat same things everyday). Also vegetarian products are still not the best and quite pricey in my country. So I just... Eat meat from time to time.  :britoverit:

• Love 1

My life really changes when I found out about the Viome test. There’s no bad or food good. There’s food that works for YOU and food that doesn’t. It all depends on the microbiomes inside your stomach

think of it like a food intolerance test but it also tells you what is good for your body and what is a waste. Believe it or not, things that are marketed as healthy such as blueberries and almond; their nutrients may not be absorbed or they can actually be harmful to you. It is very interesting.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

Personally I’m really looking into becoming vegan cause over the years I have grown to hate seafood, turkey, pork, (don’t eat beef cause I’m Hindu), hate eggs, and am really sensitive to lactose So it just makes sense to me

the only meat I eat is chicken and it’s starting to weird me out too

plus I live on a mostly Indian diet which is mostly vegan/vegetarian (except the fact that my fav dish is my moms chicken curry :katyclown:) but yea it really depends on the person

i don’t like the vegans that literally force their beliefs on others and talk about it 24/7 

u do u Miley 

19 hours ago, ExXL said:

Actually it doesn't make sense, because animals consume their vitamins from plants and you're consuming those nutrients with saturated fat which leads to strokes and heart attacks and many other problems...... I've been vegan for nearly 10 years and if you do it right everything's gonna be fine ....

If it were that simple, every living form would be herbivorous. We don't have the same nutritional requirements as herbivorous animals, and that's the reason why vegan people need to find an alternative to consume some nutrients you can get from animal products. It's great that it works for you, but not all organisms are the same. 

21 hours ago, ExXL said:

What you are claiming has nothing to do with facts tho , most nutrients do not come from meat , that is total bull$h!tt ! , Meat is rich in protein , that's true , the rest you get from it is tons of cholesterol .... And 5x more ? Hmm I don't see how eating broccoli or a cup of lentils could be hard while eating a big piece of dead animal which will be much harder to digest is a big deal ..... The amount of misinformation people spread about veganism is exactly the reason I comment about such topics , people need to base their facts on experience and research or at least read a little more smh , wow ! 

No shade but this hostile, holier than thou, superiority complex is the exact reason why so many people detest veganism/vegetarianism. I’m sure you’re a super nice person and I’m sure you mean well but coming off so sanctimonious and short isn’t making any of us lowly, slovenly carnivores any more apt to

pick up a carrot instead of a ribeye.  

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296dc40758a05a85887b

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block