We haven't seen a candid of Britney for a while

The Exhale Psychic

27 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

don’t be sorry, you are concerned by her and that’s ok, britney’s team has not been transparent enough with britney’s case, so we tend to speculate, specially of what happened last year, she WAS SENT to a mental health facility against her will for driving in her car without permission beside other things, so this happening again wouldn’t surprise me tbh 

As already written. That would no longer be possible now. The press would know about it immediately.
By the way, she is defenseless in her villa. I am much more afraid for her there.  I consider another secret placement in a psychiatric hospital to be out of the question.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Justney said:

Ok speculation though... remember the reddit user who was being forced to get a procedure? Just going to put that right here.:endit:

that reddit account posted a long-*** comment on a freebritney post, promptly deleted it and has been inactive since. because many people have several reddit accounts, imho they forgot to switch accounts before posting, so I doubt it was anything more than a troll/stan.

1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

that reddit account posted a long-*** comment on a freebritney post, promptly deleted it and has been inactive since. because many people have several reddit accounts, imho they forgot to switch accounts before posting, so I doubt it was anything more than a troll/stan.

Lol omg what a blunder.  No wonder nobody was talking about it anymore. 

2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Ppl are starting to talk about this on forums and social media. So if she ain't locked up. We can expect staged candida pretty soon. We got them every time ppl started to speculate (everytime she went missing for longer period,except in early 2019 for obv reasons)

Could he try any harder? :oprah:

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

He is so pathetic. And such a catfish. Aka looks nothing like his perfectly engulared edited videos and photos. 

Its so funny that we were talking If hes really at her house and the fact she isnt seen for a while now and then he posts this saying she was the one who took the pics :sofedup: i love that the first comment says Britney didnt take these pics lol 

Anyway, he tries too hard to be funny, to be an "inspiration", to look like a good guy and bf. It seems really fake. And cringey tbh. He seems really boring. Even If their relationship was real, I wonder if Britney would still be with him If she ever gets free. And yeah, its funny how people keep acting as if hes too good/handsome for her only bc hes younger and works out 24/7. I think Britney could do a lot better than him tbh, not only bc shes Britney but bc she seems a nice person and is still attractive. Hes no Keanu Reeves, Chris Evans or Tyson Beckford ffs. 

18 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

He's so cocky lately. Like yeah buddy, we know you date Britney Spears, the way he forces looks more like a career achievement or something. Oh well  kyle maclachlan GIF by IFC

Well, this is the closest hell get to fame and success. Its as if he lives thru Britneys success and fame tbh. The fact he calls his followers his fans lol his followers increased x10 since he started dating her and he acts as if everyone is there for him, the delusion :makeup: he should get along with Bryan and Jamie that also call Britneys fans as their own lol 

I wish someone with time on their hands would create an ongoing thread of PROVEN Britney sightings. We all know IG vids are filmed in bulk and posted over the course of several weeks months and maybe even years by her team to cover up facility stays. I'm talking date and time of Britney sighting by people outside of Brit's inner circle eg Sam/IG etc etc... 

I'll bet there's only about 10 actual Brit sightings in the past 18 months if that. 

28 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I wish someone with time on their hands would create an ongoing thread of PROVEN Britney sightings. We all know IG vids are filmed in bulk and posted over the course of several weeks months and maybe even years by her team to cover up facility stays. I'm talking date and time of Britney sighting by people outside of Brit's inner circle eg Sam/IG etc etc... 

I'll bet there's only about 10 actual Brit sightings in the past 18 months if that. 

I understand the positive intent behind this but it’s kind of creepy. Imagine someone recorded every time you stepped out of your house. It’s like she goes from being a prisoner of her team to a prisoner of her fans.  

4 hours ago, ovoxo said:

I understand the positive intent behind this but it’s kind of creepy. Imagine someone recorded every time you stepped out of your house. It’s like she goes from being a prisoner of her team to a prisoner of her fans.  

I see what you mean, but we have threads for every candid anyway so this would just chronicle them better and allow trends to be seen eg is Brit allowed out once a month etc etc

Archived