We haven't seen a candid of Britney for a while

The Exhale Psychic

1 hour ago, DashaNova said:

I mean, I'd let her drive. I am studying to be a Manager (Artist Personal Manager) and Bodyguard. I'd 100% let her drive. But I'd probably get fired... 

Just don't turn into a Larry and do not ever say "it just didn't work" ok? :badthoughts:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You’re not wrong for posting this, you’re genuinely concerned for her.

I too am concerned and think something even worse happened to her, and the lack of candids is the least of my concerns and reasons why I think something has happened, but let me keep my thoughts to myself on this one so it’s not WW3. Let’s just wait. I just wanna see her live somewhere, everything else (candids, insta videos, stories, etc) can be easily manipulated. 

2 hours ago, timriggins said:

kind of a random thought but does anyone think maybe her silence has anything to do with the VMA’s tonight? Like would she make a shocking announcement or something? Just a thought that popped into my head. 

This is not 2008/2011 sweetheart 

15 minutes ago, annonymous said:

The pic of her and sam on the bicycle was recent I think. Sam was wearing the same clothes in his stories.

You do know, unlike Snapchat, Instagram stories are not strictly from the last 24 hours, don’t you?

That picture and that story prove nothing.

3 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

(This is all Speculation until proven true)
So Britney has not had a candid for 2 months. the last one we have. Well......... KGZpymb0_o.jpg

SHE IS DRIVING

as we know Britney is not allowed to drive.

so i believe Britney has been put into a facility again, and Sam is covering it up

Please share this information.

Nonsense the public and the media are sensitized. Gone are the days when Britney could simply be admitted to a clinic. You are damaging the #Freebritney movement with this nonsense. We would no longer be taken seriously. Our information must be based on facts.

5 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Nonsense the public and the media are sensitized. Gone are the days when Britney could simply be admitted to a clinic. You are damaging the #Freebritney movement with this nonsense. We would no longer be taken seriously. Our information must be based on facts.

SEE. BEING DRAGGED. i have apologized for this. but of course people just wanna insult people. GOD

8 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Gone are the days? It happened just last year. We are allowed to speculate given that she's still under the conservatorship.

34 minutes ago, annonymous said:

The pic of her and sam on the bicycle was recent I think. Sam was wearing the same clothes in his stories.

And how do u know his story wasnt old either? 

46 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Also. i am form scotland. So US Law and Scottish Law are different 

They can still sue, they would just need to hire a foreign agent to act on their behalf in the jurisdiction.

I see you're getting upset with the comments, but maybe stop responding to yourself - bumping the thread bringing more attention to it. People having different views isn't dragging, however if you want it to stop it may be best to update you're OP. As not all people commenting would have read the whole thread. I'm not 'dragging' you btw, i'm just giving advice. Please don't let this get to you, it's not a big deal.

9 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i have apoligozed for this thread. i now have judged i should not have posted this. K. SO IS EVERYONE NOW HAPPY

GOOD

don’t be sorry, you are concerned by her and that’s ok, britney’s team has not been transparent enough with britney’s case, so we tend to speculate, specially of what happened last year, she WAS SENT to a mental health facility against her will for driving in her car without permission beside other things, so this happening again wouldn’t surprise me tbh 

Archived