We haven't seen a candid of Britney for a while

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney's court appointed attorney literally said she is doing better and should have less restrictions and because we don't have candids it doesn't automatically mean she's in a facility :wtfdidusay:

That would NOT put her team in any better light, I know you guys are coming from a good place but there needs to be less reaching. If it is being publicly said that she is doing better, her team would NOT be stupid enough to put her into a facility when the magnifying glass is on them as much as ever.

Just now, Slayer said:

Britney's court appointed attorney literally said she is doing better and should have less restrictions and because we don't have candids it doesn't automatically mean she's in a facility :wtfdidusay:

That would NOT put her team in any better light, I know you guys are coming from a good place but there needs to be less reaching.

OK. 
im sorry for posting this. Sorry

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

That would NOT put her team in any better light, I know you guys are coming from a good place but there needs to be less reaching.

And Jamie now can not legally put her on the facility because he is no longer Conservador of the person

1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

OK. 
im sorry for posting this. Sorry

Don't be sorry, I know you're coming from a good place but please try to refrain from requesting people spread stories that are based on speculation with no evidence.

We all love Britney and we can see you're passionate, so please do not take this the wrong way :) 

Paps have been taking it easy on her for years now, cuz she’s not a hot mess anymore meaning she’s not profitable for them anymore, fans should pay no mind to amount of candids.

It was really her social media that went dark for months that triggered concern. But with so many eyes on this situation, her team would be incredibly stupid to pull a move like that again.

1 hour ago, Damon said:

Why would we share this information when you said yourself that it is mere speculation? Sharing unfounded misinformation is largely what discredits the movement. 

Even before the movement, we would go months without candids. For years, Britney has been of minimal interest to the paparazzi (thankfully). A lack of candids is not unusual. 

this. also paparazzi work by alerts so if no one from her team wants the press to know where she is / what time she goes out they never find out. Back in the day they used to stay out of her house 24/7 bc she was big news but now it doesn’t work that way anymore.

1 hour ago, Damon said:

Why would we share this information when you said yourself that it is mere speculation? Sharing unfounded misinformation is largely what discredits the movement. 

Even before the movement, we would go months without candids. For years, Britney has been of minimal interest to the paparazzi (thankfully). A lack of candids is not unusual. 

The difference is since last year she has been a lot on the media. FreeBritney finally became mainstream this year and a lot of outlets/channels/magazines/youtubers and so on are talking about the movement, Britney, the cship, etc. Even quite a few famous people shared posts about her. Yet she isnt seen for a while? I bet paparazzi/outlets would love to have pics of her doing smt bc gp has been interested/talking a lot about her for a while now. 

Archived