Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

Just now, Invitation said:

It was in a livestream with her fans, and she said she thought this was a special gift for her fans because she was excited to show them her baby room before she left them.

This poster on the other hand, compared Katy to Anna Nicole Smith, also implying Katy would do something to her baby because she looked weird in this video, in case he/she wants to backtrack now :katyclown:

if you watch the anna nicole smith video the similarities are undeniable. in fact i wouldn't put it past katy's creep self to be mocking exactly that. she would be the type

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

OMG these MK Ultra breakdowns are so disturbing!

its posts like these that made me not upset that i posted this despite the backlash. i am glad i am not the only one who found the videos disturbing. i dont know much about mk ultra but i have heard that mentioned before with hollywood stuff. im not sure what is happening with katy but i am keeping my fingers crossed its just misinterpreted "awkward" behavior

1 minute ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

You get me. i think a lot of people on here might be desensitized to a lot of strange ****. which makes it even scarier...

well it was worth the 5000 dislikes for one comment like yours. lets hope we are just being paranoid.

Awwwh. People can only see what their minds are prepped to see. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

that is funny that you call me out for downvoting you when i got more than 2 pages and 35 downvotes from you within the span of five minutes.

i already apologized. but if its bothering you that much give me another 50 downvotes. katy is a disgusting woman and i will call cps on her sorry ***.

Calling out Katy Perry a disgusting woman will never help Britney out of her personal and public issues, nor will make you or her fandom better persons. Just imagine if Britney saw this thread herself, I heard she's a "nice" lady so she probably won't appreciate you as a fan.

I think the OP doesn't wants to bring down Katy, but is just showing that for some reason people are picking on Britney. I indeed think that if Britney would have done a video like this, they would all have called her crazy. Kinda weird how everything britney does is being seen as crazy and weird, while other celebs do the same silly things and get no hate. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, annonymous said:

I think the OP doesn't wants to bring down Katy, but is just showing that for some reason people are picking on Britney. I indeed think that if Britney would have done a video like this, they would all have called her crazy. Kinda weird how everything britney does is being seen as crazy and weird, while other celebs do the same silly things and get no hate. 

thank you, you said it better than i could in 12 pages. that is honestly what i meant. i never wanted katy to be conserved i believe nobody should be conserved. conservatorship is a con. i hope that it never happens to any celebrity again, and that britney helps others with her platform that have been put into the same situation

• Like 1

Have you ever had kids, Katy is and will always be extra, but her daughter is well past due date. That would drive any woman mad, it's her first kid, a real relationship not some he left me when he found out B's. 

Please you will never truly understand the hot of becoming a parent. 

This is wrong and judgmental. 

We're all judging you for all the right reasons.