WAP tops the Billboard Hot 100 chart for a second week!

Itachi

But...it's trash? Britney got backlash for being too ****** yet this is appropriate? Like what is with double standards WITHIN females? A pop artist can't show her bellybutton withour being called trashy but female rappers can show their *** and b00bs and nobody cares..like what?

Miley gets backlash for licking a hammer and twerking on stage but yeah this is perfectly fine.

I just can't get my head around it

• Like 1
On 8/17/2020 at 9:58 PM, Joman82 said:

A lot of garbage music with two male rappers have made it ALL THE TIME to the top of the Billboard Hot 100, but, everybody complains when it's two female rappers. This is so typical. 

I could give two ****s about it. The reason I don’t listen to Hio-hop is that the only thing men in that genre can talk about is what this song is talking about. Whether a male or female rapper released, I could give two ****s about it because it’s a horrible and trashy song.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

But...it's trash? Britney got backlash for being too ****** yet this is appropriate? Like what is with double standards WITHIN females? A pop artist can't show her bellybutton withour being called trashy but female rappers can show their *** and b00bs and nobody cares..like what?

Miley gets backlash for licking a hammer and twerking on stage but yeah this is perfectly fine.

I just can't get my head around it

Neither one of the artists that you mentioned deserved the hate that they received, but you have to take into account that we're in 2020, people's boundaries are not the same as in 2013, let alone in 2001!

On 8/17/2020 at 10:01 AM, Neneleaks said:

See this is proof to artists, writing about your truth really does connect with the public because they too can relate. We all have WAPs! I'm just so glad these two women were brave enough to share their stories :kiss:

naomi campbell laugh GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block