WAP tops the Billboard Hot 100 chart for a second week!

Itachi

A lot of garbage music with two male rappers have made it ALL THE TIME to the top of the Billboard Hot 100, but, everybody complains when it's two female rappers. This is so typical. 

It's the first time two female rappers have debuted at #1 in the Billboard Hot 100!!! So, everyone can eat ****!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Otaner said:

To everyone who bashed me for stanning the new Pop Queen Cardi in a previous post !! You were saying?

Ladies and Gentlemen, we interrupt our program of Dance Music, 
To bring you a special bulletin from the intercontinental radio news. 
Our very own pop princess, now Queen of Pop, 
Has a special announcement she will like to make"

WAP WAP WAP

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bapxg8nsj690ohrvrdw

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Joman82 said:

A lot of garbage music with two male rappers have made it ALL THE TIME to the top of the Billboard Hot 100, but, everybody complains when it's two female rappers. This is so typical. 

It's the first time two female rappers have debuted at #1 in the Billboard Hot 100!!! So, everyone can eat ****!!!

Their song is just as much trash as the garbage that male rappers have put out. Also women who sing about *** normally refuse to be called wh**es yet this song has lyrics like 'there's some wh**es in this house'....it's a new level of tasteless.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I am happy for both of them. Especially Megan because I stan her, but this was very predictable.

1. They released the song and video on the same. This helps streaming numbers :oprah:

2. The video has multiple guest appearances and has two of the hottest women in music rubbing on each other :tiffanynod:

3. The song has a nice beat and a sample that is familiar to the public. 

4. It's Cardi's first song since...:receipts2:

What I don't like about this track? 

Cardi's flow to the beat is lackluster to me. Megan over shadows Cardi on Cardi's own song :mhm:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

See this is proof to artists, writing about your truth really does connect with the public because they too can relate. We all have WAPs! I'm just so glad these two women were brave enough to share their stories :kiss:

Men don't have WAPs, that's fecal fluids flowing out ya hun

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, Joman82 said:

Preach. 👏🏼 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block