I fixed the FFT outfits and now they look decent

Illegally EATEN

4 hours ago, RebelMe said:

It was a nice try. Keep going and improving your art. :bareclap:

But they are very conservative and simply doesn’t work. It’s like going backwards to a time when women couldn’t wear more provocative outfits. But use it as a good critic for your future work. :mcwave:

I think we can all agree that Britney wearing undies to her shows is tired and uncreative.

So I fixed that :chrissy:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

These are like when Saudi Arabia changes the album covers of pop stars to be more modest :katyclown:

And I found the changes @DonoDotto did are better and more classy in my opinion! They are not too vulgar, essentially on the second picture with the black outfit and Chanel necklace which is a spinoff Scream And Shout Remix, where she doesn’t look vulgar and younger.

On 8/23/2020 at 6:05 PM, DonoDotto said:

Camouflage extravaganza:

Pics-Art-08-24-01-02-07.jpg

Literally just scraps of fabric strapped together and still a thousand times more flattering than her tired *** lingerie... :chrissy:

Legit looks like something she would have worn in the early 2000's. With low rise cargo pants.

Archived