Madonna getting dragged for filth for Jamaica birthday party video

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Did they put him on a ventilator?  Because that’s what’s killing people.  It’s too much force in the Lungs which are already compromised and causing the lungs to descend, then they’re removing the ventilator too soon disabling natural breathing from stabilizing.   Did they give him hydrochloriquin?  there are many factors at play.  There’s a lot of medical malpractice going on right now.  Nurses aren’t even going into the room to check vitals out of fear of the virus. 

they did

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

they did

There you go.  I’m sorry for your loss, truly.  They put my grandmother on a ventilator too.  80% of those put on those ventilators died.  They don’t want people to know about the cure because then they can’t force people to get the untested vaccine that will make Bill Gates billions, and Faucci pushes it because bill gates funds the CDC, so he’s nothing but a puppet for the gates vaccine agenda.

10 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

“Doctors” isn’t a monolithic Entity that all think as one machine.  Doctors who challenge the democrat’s narrative get banned, censored, threatened and silenced, just like you’re trying to do to anyone who presents contradicting ideas to your brainwashing right now.  There are a slew of doctors who have come out against faucci, Gates, and the entire MSM establishment who only let one strict narrative through their platforms.

***** you aren't a doctor, you don't know what are you saying . @Jordan Miller you need to take actions

tenor.gif?itemid=6089764

• Love 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Get over yourself. Schools in NYC are opening and the death numbers are way down.  This was comparable to the flu, overblown in democratic states to damage Trumps economy and hijack the elections with fraudulent vote-in-ballots (Watch how fast this disappears after the election).

Are you a democrat who cries for censorship of everything you disagree with?  Because you sound just like the sjw’s faking outrage over Madonnas dumb video.

First of all, I am not American and not a democrat. I am an Indian, and being one, my country is receiving THOUSANDS of cases every day of COVID-19. If the pandemic is over then why is the world still reporting hundred thousands of such cases daily. The outbreak is no joke, The flu and coronavirus are miles different from each other. I had to report your post, because it is saying false information. I am disgusted by your post, and hope you can open your eyes in the future.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

There you go.  I’m sorry for your loss, truly.  They put my grandmother on a ventilator too.  80% of those put on those ventilators died.  They don’t want people to know about the cure because then they can’t force people to get the untested vaccine that will make Bill Gates billions, and Faucci pushes it because bill gates funds the CDC, so he’s nothing but a puppet for the gates vaccine agenda.

you are so dangerous @Jordan Millerthese messages can't be tolerated

• Love 2
  • Like 1

LMAO that's just people being people. People on twitter criticize everything. :clownery:

The fanning thing with the black girls was an expected backlash and i bet she did that on purpose.:jl:

It's Madonna FFS.:hillary: Everything she does this days is to get some sort of relevance. :typing:

I hope she  ****ed    Had hard sweaty $3X with Diplo tho :didilie: and that white guy wearing white :ramona: and that black guy wearing red :searching: in an **** :blast:

• Haha 1

Thank you Jordan.  May freedom of speech reign supreme.  That’s why I love this board.  We can all speak our minds and let the cream rise to the top.  People are smart enough to be presented with multiple viewpoints and decide for themselves.  It’s called being an adult and a free individual, which is what many children here who want differing points of view to be censored, don’t understand.  If there’s no name calling, I don’t have a problem with people downvoting me and disagreeing all they want.  If you have to name call and bully and try to censor, then you’re argument must not be very strong.

edit: you gotta feel real krispy to downvote freedom of speech.

:hahaha:

3 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

People are smart enough to be presented with multiple viewpoints and decide for themselves. 

first of all you haven't the ability to understand everything so this why  everyone need to trust doctors when their are sick
Second, if you don't take precautions to block the virus you became an host for it and you spread it to other people 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Towelney said:

I know right? It’s crazy that people are afraid to go out there! It’s just a pandemic with over 20 million cases that’s killing thousands daily. No biggie. :raven:

I mean don’t go out ! But if people go out it’s their own lives .. so worry about yourself 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

first of all you haven't the ability to understand everything so this why  everyone need to trust doctors when their are sick
Second, if you don't take precautions to block the virus you became an host for it and you spread it to other people 

This whole time you were lied to about asymptomatic people being contagious.  The studies now show that was a lie.  You cannot spread it if you have no symptoms.  So basically if you show symptoms and you stay home you’re fine and shutting down the economy at the will of faucci and bill gates was for nothing. Places where they used hydrochloriquen to treat people with symptoms didn’t have the problem that the places who created barriers for it and didn’t subscribe it to patients did.  We’ve been listening to corrupt public figures who have ulterior motives instead of the studies and uncorrupt doctors this whole time.  

Arent the two little girls her daughters? Correct me if I am wrong someone. If they are, then obviously they are having fun with their momma. People need to chill, seriously, Id like to see all those people judging, if they were in Madonnas place if they would stay home and zoom party. Plus the pandemic is over/ Let a human being do what they wanna do.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Arent the two little girls her daughters? Correct me if I am wrong someone. If they are, then obviously they are having fun with their momma. People need to chill, seriously, Id like to see all those people judging, if they were in Madonnas place if they would stay home and zoom party. Plus the pandemic is over/ Let a human being do what they wanna do.

It's not really over, Here in the US people are done staying home, Several people don't know how to work remotely from home, as a lot of them most of my friends are truck drivers, Essential workers. Several of my friends have also become pregnant and most were unplanned. But all believe that ******** is ******. 

And that most are in a committed relationships or married so really some found a way to start the family. 

Covid 19 did really create a baby boom..

But still even people my age aren't equipped to start businesses at home and such. 

Plus Trump had a rally in Arizona. Nobody wore masks. So it's half taken it seriously the other half call it a liberal ploy to win the White House and it's not as bad as they say it is. 

8 hours ago, Stefani said:

tenor.gif

I miss the days when she was involved in controversies that actually represented something important or had a message , not these embarrassing senior moments or her attempts to seem "hip".

Yet, here we are talking about her so.....guess it worked?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block