Madonna getting dragged for filth for Jamaica birthday party video

31 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

I don’t think it’s that deep tbh. Her own children are of color and she’s done a lot for their home countries. However! Those fillers and this same blown out exposure on all of her pics and vids to hide her flaws is hilarious. Who has temples 3 inches in width?! Stop. Age like a normal person!

I guess you missed Madonna's speech in 2016. 

Women aren't allowed to age in the music industry. I'll refresh everybody

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am so sorry for your loss :kyliecry:

Its sad people like @PuertoRicosFinest exist who think in such a narrow-minded manner that it can hurt people who have lost close ones.

I hope he is resting in peace and stay safe ❤️💖

Thank u❤️ It’s ok, everyone has different opinions, I just get a little startled by comments like that cause my uncle just passed from covid

• Love 2
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Thank u❤️ It’s ok, everyone has different opinions, I just get a little startled by comments like that cause my uncle just passed from covid

Dear, it’s not an opinion. It’s a delusion thought to think. And I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully we will find the vaccine soon and we don’t lose furthermore lives...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Right? It’s like the Generation z are sensitive snowflakes when no we aren’t lol. It’s just that 5% of a generation, every Gen has.

It's young millennials (90-95) and the older gen-z (96-99) crowd that you see the most 'snowflakes'. Basically 90s babies.  I agree that cancel culture isn't as prominent in year 2000+ babies tbh. At least I haven't seen it as much. :mhm:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DEAR DIARY STAN said:

It's young millennials (90-95) and the older gen-z (96-99) crowd that you see the most 'snowflakes'. I agree that cancel culture isn't as prominent in year 2000+ babies tbh. At least I haven't seen it as much. :mhm:

Yeah...the more younger of the generations aren’t as sensitive and snowflake-ey. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah...the more younger of the generations aren’t as sensitive and snowflake-ey. 

I have a cousin born in 96 and she is literally the biggest snowflake I know :gloria: She's super liberal and cancels anything that is the slightest bit offensive, it's like walking around eggshells whenever I'm with ha like girl chile :wyd:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block