Madonna getting dragged for filth for Jamaica birthday party video

I'm honestly disgusted with Twitter and their comments. It's all obviously in jest but so many are calling out racism and child abuse. People even explained that those are her daughters and it's a joke, but nope, that wont slide with others who say as a white woman she only adopted black kids to suppress them. 

I swear...social media is a blessing and a curse. 

madonna-woman-fail-gif.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I don’t think it’s that deep tbh. Her own children are of color and she’s done a lot for their home countries. However! Those fillers and this same blown out exposure on all of her pics and vids to hide her flaws is hilarious. Who has temples 3 inches in width?! Stop. Age like a normal person!

• Like 2

People nowadays are overreacting and offended by literally anything, but I also didn't like seeing Black girls fanning her..... But the other stuff who cares STFU bored people....

*Correction* if it's her children then I really see no problem with it at all , people need to chill...

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block