This picture stresses me out!

godneyjspears

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't think she's photoshopped in. I can see why people are seeing that - it's the lighting behind her that's making her glow and look like she was pasted in. But the detail effects like her shadowing looks pretty legit. I wouldn't be surprised if they did that though lol. Either, Britney looks amazing there!

On 8/17/2020 at 10:09 PM, PickleSpears said:

Ooh really? How do you know that? Just curious!

Actually if you look at everyone you’ll see that every person has some sort of glow/outline but everyone was there and they probably all got edited but Britney is the only one over edited lol if you look at her in Jamie Lynn’s documentary from a couple years ago they did it to her again. Removing the lines under her eyes and just making her look fake af lol

On 8/17/2020 at 6:48 AM, Cinderella85 said:

Do you think Brett is evil too?

She’s not. She treated Britney like a normal person and she also at points ‘put her in her place’ in the way a person does with their best friend. I loved how she wasn’t a yes person and didn’t see Britney as a mega pop star But as a normal person.

It sucks her marriage was suffering and she had to stop working for Britney.

Archived