Voicemail from Donalt Sterling to Dr James Spar

50 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Am I reading this right? Britney pays a lawyer that she didn’t hire $10,000 a week?

that she didn't hire and that deemed her incapable of hiring her own lawyer or appearing on court after 15 minutes of conversation with her.

But of course he had to do everything "legal" that's why he asked Dr. James Spar to confirm his "diagnosis".

This lawyer, Sam Ingham III is also accused of participating in the ****** of another of his conservatee clients, Casey Kasem.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Applejack said:

Jamie's lawyers were very high profile. Blair Berk, Geraldine A. Wyle, Jeryll S. Cohen, Vivian Thoreen. How did a Louisiana cook get the resources to hire the best of the best in California? Were they doing it for charity?

In her declaration Geraldie stated they started working on finding how to get Britney under a cship in early January 2008 but however they were not looking to charge jamie for this work and that time, he got a month free with high profile lawyers cuz they knew about the millions they would make later

• Like 8
29 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

In her declaration Geraldie stated they started working on finding how to get Britney under a cship in early January 2008 but however they were not looking to charge jamie for this work and that time, he got a month free with high profile lawyers cuz they knew about the millions they would make later

you're back :yesplease:

• Haha 1
  • 11 months later...

I’ve seen a lot of attention to other players but I wonder if we have more information on the doctor that declared Britney Spears incompetent to retain counsel in 2008, doctor James Spar, go-to court expert on the evaluation of mental fitness in the elderly.

How corrupt is he? And why was he involved in this case? Is he the one who game the paper to Goetz that declared her incapable? The paper that contains information we have never seen till this day?

"I don't know what the hell is going on with Britney Spears. I don't know why she still has a conservatorship, I have no more idea than you do!" Spar told Defiance in their latest podcast, Everyone Loves Britney. Fans are having a hard time believing the doctor's statements, with many saying Spar is simply acting clueless- and knows more than he is letting on.

If you Google a little bit more about him, you’ll see him stating “X or Y person is crazy” whenever there is the possibility of financial gain, or avoiding jail time like in this case:

“Spar specializes in mental illnesses affecting the elderly and would tell jurors that although Baca was not diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease until this year, it is likely he was already suffering from the early stages of the degenerative illness in April 2013, when he agreed to be questioned by federal investigators, attorney Nathan Hochman said.“

How is this doctor still able to practice medicine? And was he ever involved in keeping Britney in a conservatorship? Or he was only used once to declare her incapable?

What more information do we have of him? Who hired him? Where did he come from?

He was also used to keep her from attending the first few hearings that would decide her life.

Has he been mentioned more recently?

• 1 month later...