Voicemail from Donalt Sterling to Dr James Spar

26 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Meaner03 is exposing all of.them on Twitter. This shows the cship is even more corrupted than we think. Maybe Colon doesn't know anything about this. 

The voicemail is from years ago. The full one is in the comments.

You say that jamie might not know about this. I THINK HE DOES. and Lou. AND EVERY SINGLE  F  ING PERSON WHO ORGINIZED THIS SHAM

• Love 2

So wait.... Let me see if I am getting this right:

Sterling is the one speaking. He called Spar, left a voicemail, pissed that his medical record (his own record it sounds like it) was given to lawyers (aka Team Con's lawyers) without his consent and to make him look like he's an unqualified doctor.  

I think this is the story behind this voicemail. Anyone care to clarify if I'm wrong? 

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Saoru said:

I am a little lost with this. Who are these people? 

14 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

This I don’t understand 

12 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

Voicemail from Donalt Sterling to Dr James Spar, the one who said in his capacity daclaration that Britney didn't have hire a lawyer. This sentence doesn't make sense at all. Could anyone explain what this is all about? :nonono:

Dr. James Spar (not to be confused with James Spears, seriously, why all the people involved have similar names? :wontcry: ) was the doctor that ultimately "confirmed" Samuel Ingham's "diagnosis" that Britney was incapable of hiring her own lawyer (despite actually having hired one of the best lawyers out there, Barbra Streisand's cousin). The voicemail is some sort of "proof" that he's an expert doing this kind of things by deeming people "incompetent" left and right, so it's very clear it was the same tactic used with Britney.

James Spar is such an expert in conservatorships, he even writes essays about them

A thread worth reading:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
47 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

You say that jamie might not know about this. I THINK HE DOES. and Lou. AND EVERY SINGLE  F  ING PERSON WHO ORGINIZED THIS SHAM

I mean, Jamie has info of what is going on ( like money laundry with this cship) but I also think that there are things he doesn't know. Like major things related to the cship envolving the judicial system and its corruption with this law of cship system.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

So wait.... Let me see if I am getting this right:

Sterling is the one speaking. He called Spar, left a voicemail, pissed that his medical record (his own record it sounds like it) was given to lawyers (aka Team Con's lawyers) without his consent and to make him look like he's an unqualified doctor.  

I think this is the story behind this voicemail. Anyone care to clarify if I'm wrong? 

Donald Sterling is a separate case. I haven't read enough to understand very well his case, but the thing is at some point someone hired Dr. James Spar to testify that Sterling wasn't competent enough to be the trustee, of whatever was his case.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/07/sports/basketball/sterling-case-will-examine-role-of-a-doctor-who-evaluated-him-.html

Basically, James Spar is the go to doctor whenever someone wants to deem incompetent someone else. He's a geriatric psychiatrist. He's so expert in conservatorships, he even writes essays about them: https://www.caricofirm.com/publications/escaping-lps-revolving-door-california-trusts-estates-quarterly-issue-1-volume-16-2010

He was the one that ultimately "confirmed" Britney's inability to hire her own lawyers, after the other two doctors mentioned in the case wouldn't provide that certification.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, notacam***** said:

Voicemail from Donalt Sterling to Dr James Spar, the one who said in his capacity daclaration that Britney didn't have hire a lawyer. This sentence doesn't make sense at all. Could anyone explain what this is all about? :nonono:

Dr James Spar was the one physician who handed to court the declaration saying that Britney wasn't capable of hiring her own lawyer because she wasn't on the right state of mind or something

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This is something that gets overlooked all the time. Whoever was behind this conservatorship, whether it was Lou or someone else, they really knew who to go to, they knew which judge, which lawyers, which doctors would participate in something like this. Everyone involved in Britney's case are people that basically live of these conservatorships.

Jamie's lawyers were very high profile. Blair Berk, Geraldine A. Wyle, Jeryll S. Cohen, Vivian Thoreen. How did a Louisiana cook get the resources to hire the best of the best in California? Were they doing it for charity?

• Love 1
  • Like 4

This is getting much bigger then just Jamie and Lou at this point, there are a lot of high profile lawyers and doctors involved in her conservatorship, who are unknown to us and the public hence making it harder for us to find and fight against them and expose them

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, vinay said:

This is getter much bigger then just Jamie and Lou at this point, there are a lot of high profile lawyers and doctors involved in her conservatorship, who are unknown to us and the public hence making it harder for us to find and fight against them and expose them

This is what I'm saying. It's beyond Colon and Lou's hands, they are also guilty but this s h i t is even bigger:sobbing:

• Like 1