22 years ago, Britney shot the music video for ...Baby One More Time

4 hours ago, Towelney said:

One of the best debuts of all time :kylie:

I can’t think of another debut this strong actually, not in terms of global impact. Most artists have to work their way up to this sort of recognition and popularity after numerous singles and performances. Britney just seemed to appear and completely take over music with her first single. It was remarkable - the like of which we are never likely to see again.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Corso said:

I can’t think of another debut this strong actually, not in terms of global impact. Most artists have to work their way up to this sort of recognition and popularity after numerous singles and performances. Britney just seemed to appear and completely take over music with her first single. It was remarkable - the like of which we are never likely to see again.

This :mimiclap: 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That was Oops!... I Did It Again

but it was the same director :yaknow:

Is it me or they only applied foundation on her face? (hello lipstick? hello blush? And what is going on with the nose?) I mean no shade on Britney I love her to bits! She ain't in charge of this, make up artists are being paid for that.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow I cant believe its 22 years old.

Its actually a few days before my younger sister was born.

Its crazy how being a Britney fan has been almost all my life!

yeah it's crazy she's been part of basically my whole life too. Seems like yesterday when I used to watch this clip at my cousins' house

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Corso said:

Basically this. The stars aligned for Britney. It really was an anomaly. She was at the right place at the right time and had just the perfect amount of star power appeal,training,talent and work ethic to become the super star she was born to be. Not bad for a country girl from a small town in Louisiana with no help from nepotism or the internet.

We were forced to stan:endit:

• Love 4
  • 1 year later...
On 8/9/2020 at 8:14 AM, PokemonSpears said:

From Britney Online:

18.png

What are the shoes she is wearing I can’t find them any where I need to find one that looks like that so I can buy it for my bomt costume, if anyone knows thanks! Even if I sharpen the picture and zoom in it doesn’t help