Madonna shades all of the pop stars from the last 20 years

I LOVE Madonna, But I Don’t Think ‘Shade’ Was The Intention.  At Very Least, Ut Was ‘Shade’ To Modern Day Pop Girls. But, For People Like Mariah, Britney, Or Even Xtina, They All Fought To Get To The Top.  Britney Especially, She Grew Up Dirt Poor, And Came From A Abusive Household.  She Had A Dream Too.  Madge Also Had Her Struggles, But She’s Not Shding Fellow Legends.  Just Girls Who Blew Up In The 2010s.  So I Guess Ari, Nicki, Dua, Demi, Taylor, Miley, Cardi, Lizzo, Billie And So On And So Forth. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Puppy said:

Because she was friends with people in the underground scene, how you think she got Vogue from? 

Like I said, she sounds an old woman being bitter. There are many ways to get to the top, she played her way, they did theirs, is she gonna clown on Britney for being a pushover? I’m just saying she’s coming off as “well back in my days we used to shovel our own dirt now ya kids buy it from the store”

Darling when she did Vogue she already was the world biggest pop star, released 4 studio albums (70 million sold), 2 world tours  etc. ...

She really did came to NY with nothing just the dream. No matter how is she acting now she is the epitome of the dream comes true if you work hard.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I LOVE Madonna, But I Don’t Think ‘Shade’ Was The Intention.  At Very Least, Ut Was ‘Shade’ To Modern Day Pop Girls. But, For People Like Mariah, Britney, Or Even Xtina, They All Fought To Get To The Top.  Britney Especially, She Grew Up Dirt Poor, And Came From A Abusive Household.  She Had A Dream Too.  Madge Also Had Her Struggles, But She’s Not Shding Fellow Legends.  Just Girls Who Blew Up In The 2010s.  So I Guess Ari, Nicki, Dua, Demi, Taylor, Miley, Cardi, Lizzo, Billie And So On And So Forth. 

Do we all still believe this was Britney’s dream? This was Lynne's dream. 

• Like 4

Excuse me? Does no one know basic pop history here (included Madonna)? She had MTV.
Anyway, that post is so Madonna, I actually enjoy seeing that shady, tell-it-like-it-is attitude from her, but I don't care about the facts behind that meme because in the end it all comes to one thing: whether the artist has the X factor or not, which is what allows them to stay relevant over the years, regardless of how they started.
Maybe her point is: now ANYONE can have their 15 minutes of fame.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block