The way she looks at her handlers, waiting for their approval...

Roger

I am going through recent interviews of hers, and they all are heavily monitored. 

She looks great and spoke openly here, but this video gave me anxiety:

It's obvious that she is scared to say something wrong. She repeats the same sentences all the time, and always stare at her team, looking for their approval.

I know there's more eye-opening videos, feel free to post them in this thread...

I am so sad for her :crying3:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Its Sad Yea. She looks Like She Is Scared Of Them

I stumbled upon this video from her polish apparation and had a teary eye... This is all a circus show promoted by her handlers.

Just the thumbnail scare the s*** out of me, with Robin and Lynne in the back...

3 hours ago, Roger said:

I stumbled upon this video from her polish apparation and had a teary eye... This is all a circus show promoted by her handlers.

Just the thumbnail scare the s*** out of me, with Robin and Lynne in the back...

OK, Lynne Should not Take over the Conservertorship. That i feel is her intention. she is just as bad as the rest of them

Britney seems a very repressed woman trying to please people all the time. I'm not sure what Britney really enjoys nowadays, her personality keeps changing and promotes stuff she clearly couldn't care less, Brit can't fake excitement. The intimate collection probably wasn't even her idea. 

There's a video from this "intimate tour" when she's living a hotel. The bald short bodyguard (Sorry I always forget his name) and Larry are with her, they stop waiting for something Larry and the guy started to talk and Britney in the middle of them, they ignore her and keep talking and laughing, Britney starts to laugh (the forced open mouth laugh) uncomfortable.

I don't think anybody around Britney really listen to what she has to say, she's just a product for them. The Britney Jean special when Robin decided Britney could work on her birthday, not even asking the woman.

And... I think Brit says whatever they want her to say. She's used to this most likely. 

it’s funny how at the time we all just thought Britney was anxious for “no reason” and why does she look like that? People kept asking.. now we all know.. so keep going people.. don’t give up on Britney becoming free and in control of her personal life. Keep praying like I do every day. For her and others like her who are trapped in a scary situation. 

5 hours ago, Roger said:

The way the that girl took the mic from that man saying i am ur biggest fan i would be scared too. So many ppl asking for autograph. Insane)))

1 hour ago, John0164 said:

it’s funny how at the time we all just thought Britney was anxious for “no reason” and why does she look like that? People kept asking.. now we all know.. so keep going people.. don’t give up on Britney becoming free and in control of her personal life. Keep praying like I do every day. For her and others like her who are trapped in a scary situation. 

tbh we all knew the interviews were rushed and scripted, that wasn't that new

and actually she showed a huge improvement from 2011 to 2014

2 hours ago, csarsalcdo said:

Does anyone remembers that interviewer that confront her on why she was looking so much to her team? And he was taken out. I think it was during the Femme Fatale. Im trying to look for it but cant find it. 

I believe it was in Sweden. I posted it a while ago here. 

Archived