Ashlee Simpson’s discography: appreciation thread

5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

It's funny how karma has tarnished the career of anyone who's been shytty to Britney

Justin boy did his outside rapidly match his insides, fugly.

Xtina do I need to say anything?

Jessica inflated like a Macy's Balloon.

Ashlee faded into obscurity quickly.

Willa, who?

Avril had to sell out on album 3 and rapidly declined.

Katy's shady moments came back to bite her hard.

Ke$ha didn't deserve it as bad as she got it.

Simon Cowell had his show cancelled and had to go back to the UK.

Timbaland completely fell off the map that even Missy got punished for playing along in his shade.

Matthew Morrison needed to call in a favor to Ryan Murphy so he wouldn't remain unemployed.

Nicole Scherzinger never got that solo career for making fun of Brit.

Let's see who's been rewarded.

Beyonce, despite her flaws and thievery, has never said anything bad about Britney and continued to have success.

Taylor Swift idolized Brit and tries so hard to be like her, still a huge success.

Zoe Saladana has ALWAYS said wonderful things about Britney and has always defended her. Starred in two of the highest grossing movies of all time.

Jennifer Lopez has always been kind to Brit, blessed with eternal beauty.

Mario Lopez the only saved by the bell cast mate who is relevant.

Ariana Grande a genuine fan, is absolutely killing it.

Selena Gomez should have never been successful yet was rewarded for worshipping the Queen.

Maroon 5 did not hesitate to choose Britney over Xtina, had #1's left and right.

So what have we learned today children?

24yctnd_zps0348233d.gif

This needs it’s own thread tbh.

when did maroon 5 choose Britney over Xtina? Moves like Jagger?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jassoistheway said:

I love Ashlee's discography but I definetly think "Bittersweet World" is her best album. Chad Hugo and Timbaland worked on it and it has amazing catchy songs such as "Boys", "Rulebreaker", "******" and "No Time For Tears".

It really worths to give it a listen!

‘No Time for Tears’ was the perfect mix of her classic sound and the fresh one in Bittersweet World. 

6 hours ago, jassoistheway said:

Totally agree! It was ahead of its time. I mean ******... such a bop

Yes! The whole album is good from start to finish! Yes ****** is amazing its like dark dance pop. I love them all especially the bonus track Follow You Wherever You Go. I think she should make a follow up because it do better now. 

4 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Yes! The whole album is good from start to finish! Yes ****** is amazing its like dark dance pop. I love them all especially the bonus track Follow You Wherever You Go. I think she should make a follow up because it do better now. 

Can’t Have it All, another bonus, great as well. 

• Love 1

I was such a huge Ashlee Simpson fan. I saw her live twice :cheese: I was in the front row for her Autobiography tour and I heard her sing live :mhm: 

When I Am Me came out she had the L.O.V.E. tour and I was hoping to see The Veronicas but instead got Ashley Parker Angel :tina: Anyway, the SNL incident happened a few months prior and I felt ripped off because I learned they were giving away tickets to fill the seats and I paid $40 :joanne:

Fav songs:

Pieces of me - reminds me of her show - Do you guys remember Ryan Cabrera and his spikey hair? :blol:

Love makes the world go round :barbie:

Undiscovered :wendycry:

Boyfriend - the shade at LiLo :riha:

L.O.V.E. - my friends and I sang this all the time 

My highschool sweet heart dedicated Catch Me When I Fall to me after I dumped his cheating *** :thelook:

Bittersweet World is where I fell off the bandwagon. I remember feeling disappointed... 

I’ve got a monkey on my back

He helpin me get it off :sponge:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I was such a huge Ashlee Simpson fan. I saw her live twice :cheese: I was in the front row for her Autobiography tour and I heard her sing live :mhm: 

When I Am Me came out she had the L.O.V.E. tour and I was hoping to see The Veronicas but instead got Ashley Parker Angel :tina: Anyway, the SNL incident happened a few months prior and I felt ripped off because I learned they were giving away tickets to fill the seats and I paid $40 :joanne:

Fav songs:

Pieces of me - reminds me of her show - Do you guys remember Ryan Cabrera and his spikey hair? :blol:

Love makes the world go round :barbie:

Undiscovered :wendycry:

Boyfriend - the shade at LiLo :riha:

L.O.V.E. - my friends and I sang this all the time 

My highschool sweet heart dedicated Catch Me When I Fall to me after I dumped his cheating *** :thelook:

Bittersweet World is where I fell off the bandwagon. I remember feeling disappointed... 

I’ve got a monkey on my back

He helpin me get it off :sponge:

A saga :urite: I loved Outta My Head but that’s where I stopped checking for her 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block