Remember in 2015/2016 Britney Was Off Her Meds

monalisaney81

I feel like everyone is being a little harsh on the OP. But I do agree though that we need to tread very lightly when it comes to these topics. 

Perez is trash. This was none of his or our business and there was no reason for him to put this private information out to the public. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is a grown women and she needs to worry about herself right now. I’d be dammed if I had people speculating over what meds I took in my personal time. It’s childish and none of your business. If her entire family can make a statement in the past week then she should be allowed herself. She posted that video last year asking for people to give her time and there was lest speculation. Now is the time. They look worse than she does commenting before her as if she’s not allowed to speak. It only makes the situation seem more real. Someone needs to take control of this already and I think it should be Britney herself.

Guys,

I want the best for Britney. I've always been a huge fan.

But stop talking about her medication. You aren't doctors (from what I've seen) so stop it! We have no clue about medical treatments. You really believe that Brian (who is not a doctor himself) has the power not to give her the meds she needs? What about the doctors? Please stop.

8 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’m being attacked as if i’m the one who went on the podcast and began talking about her medication. Literally all I did was bring this up once again & speculate in light of the movement. :tiffeyeroll: 

And I, for one, appreciate your information & dedication. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Thank you! I’ve been on here since 2012 & the wave of negativity this place has sometimes can be a lot. 

Oh yeah. Been an off and on Exhaler for years. People have been so negative. Thankfully, this place, for the first time in a long time, is semi-unified now. 

& BTW it’s obvious your information is correct, or at least on a lead to the right path. People just want to stroke their own egos that comes with being “technically correct”. 

10 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

its funny how when sources say anything negative towards Britney nobody here believes it but when it suits your narratives everything has to be real and legit.

We noticed a lot on how the media is skewed on reporting on her. If you check TMZ in 2008, you'll see they reported most things in a way to make her sound passive and disinterested in court dealings despite court documents proving the contrary, and other media just repeated TMZ's claims. One of the biggest lies we were told is all the times that the conservators were planning to end the conservatorship, and this has been going on since 2008 (they always planned it to be a permanent non-limited conservatorship). And the whole "me time" story y'all know about.

I think it's perfectly fine to try to build a timeline through all the confusing reports we're getting. We're speculating here, after realizing media reports are definitely biased.

No one here is claiming to know the truth.

It's time to believe the things Britney said imo. And not the things other people said.

Perez is... Perez, but come on, he does have his contacts.

I see no harm, although I'm not trying to know her medical records. But if people are forcing things on her, that's a serious violation. If she was hospitalized involuntarily, that's a violation of a probate conservatorship.

"Nobody should be speculating on her meds or mental health"

Ok well i sure hope she's taking her dementia meds, would be a real shame if that was a fraudulent diagnosis or anything. Dementia is no joke and we shouldn't be speculating if she has it or not,  give Britney her privacy!!! :clownery:

2 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’m being attacked as if i’m the one who went on the podcast and began talking about her medication. Literally all I did was bring this up once again & speculate in light of the movement. :tiffeyeroll: 

Again.. where are you being attacked? How do you function in real life when a discussion on a message board is an attack for you?

20 hours ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Guys,

I want the best for Britney. I've always been a huge fan.

But stop talking about her medication. You aren't doctors (from what I've seen) so stop it! We have no clue about medical treatments. You really believe that Brian (who is not a doctor himself) has the power not to give her the meds she needs? What about the doctors? Please stop.

Perhaps Brian didn’t so much control if Brit took her meds regularly ...?!

Archived