Remember in 2015/2016 Britney Was Off Her Meds

monalisaney81

I dug deep and found this podcast from 12/29/15. While Perez Hilton is problematic, I believe him when he claimed his source told him she was off her meds during this time. I mean the way she was looking, performing & acting spoke for itself. She gave us Glory, she was fit, self aware, and more like herself than we had seen in a long time. I mean look at her interview with Jonathan Ross, and all the other little radio interviews she did, she seemed a bit nervous but she was so much like herself than we had seen since forever.

Around this time it was also rumored Jamie stepped off and Bryan was monitoring her.  If this was the case, and her brother was not force feeding her useless pills it would make sense why she had this shift & was looking and acting better. 

I still continue to question what “meds” it is she’s taking, they are ruining this poor woman's life. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

its funny how when sources say anything negative towards Britney nobody here believes it but when it suits your narratives everything has to be real and legit.

Why are you attacking me? You don’t even know me. I’m just trying to put the pieces together to a time period where Britney was seemingly doing a lot better and Perez claimed a source said Britney was “off all her meds”. The pieces match up..and with all thats going on its interesting to note this tidbit. 

30 minutes ago, Anticonformity said:

the fRe3Br!tNEy "fans" in everything they do

Why the hell are you even on here? Putting fans in quotations? Do you think you are a better fan than all of us because you are apparently anti #FreeBritney? We are actively spreading awareness on a conservatorship that Britney obviously wants nothing to do with. 

That means 2017/2018 there was another round of meds :britstare11: It's crazy how it changes her.

6 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I believe she's been on meds sonce 2007 but some meds work better than others and Brit's personal life has a big impact on her state of mind week to week

There're photos from 2008. Looks like Britney is pregnant but it's just meds.

britneypregnant2.jpg

britneypregnant5.jpg

Wasn’t one of the many convoluted reasons Domination got cancelled/why Britney was in the hospital was because her meds “stopped working”? Funnily enough I remember the rumors of her being “off her meds” in 2015/2016. It wasn’t just because of Perez. Fans noticed it too and talked about it frequently. Britney was different and wondered what was going on. Bryan also happened to be in charge.

funny that in 2017/2018 when Britney definitely appeared more “medicated” was when Daddy Spears stepped back in the picture. Then all of a sudden the meds she was supposedly off had then supposedly stopped working.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

its funny how when sources say anything negative towards Britney nobody here believes it but when it suits your narratives everything has to be real and legit.

This. Kinda naive.

im 100% pro free Britney, but a lot of fans need to stop acting like they are 10 years old. 

3 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Why are you attacking me? You don’t even know me. I’m just trying to put the pieces together to a time period where Britney was seemingly doing a lot better and Perez claimed a source said Britney was “off all her meds”. The pieces match up..and with all thats going on its interesting to note this tidbit. 

Where did I attack you??

I just said that you all have NO actual information. Just rumors and things you put together that might be totally false. Stop talking about this as if you acutally know whats going on. Its disrespectful to her mental health. Would you like people to constantly speculate what you have? What meds you took and when? Or say omg she was fat here - must be meds! Seriously... Its fine to be against the Cship but stip pulling stuff out of your *** and using rumors that suit your narritive while ignoring the ones that dont.

18 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Where did I attack you??

I just said that you all have NO actual information. Just rumors and things you put together that might be totally false. Stop talking about this as if you acutally know whats going on. Its disrespectful to her mental health. Would you like people to constantly speculate what you have? What meds you took and when? Or say omg she was fat here - must be meds! Seriously... Its fine to be against the Cship but stip pulling stuff out of your *** and using rumors that suit your narritive while ignoring the ones that dont.

A lot of people are starting to cross the line and it’s very immature. Too much time on their hands for sure. 

Archived