In your opinion, what's Britney's FIERCEST performance post 2007?

AlottaWarmHeart

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Agreed with billboard 

especially in slave 

like I was amazed

felt like Britney was actually Into the performance

one of the things I loved about 2016 she just seemed so passionate about everything again, glory, Pom 2.0, serving look after look, her dancing and fierce attitude coming back 

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Agreed with billboard 

especially in slave 

like I was amazed

felt like Britney was actually Into the performance

one of the things I loved about 2016 she just seemed so passionate about everything again, glory, Pom 2.0, serving look after look, her dancing and fierce attitude coming back 

Absolutely. 2016 Britney was honestly inspirational again. As a performer. As a human. 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, YannFrance said:

Same but it was still so so..

I mean she looked great but the dancing wasn't all that. The fact that it was a medley made it more dynamic, that was entertaining at least.

The toxic choreo, slave choreo, tomh backflip, grinding on the guitar

it was honestly great!

17 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The toxic choreo, slave choreo, tomh backflip, grinding on the guitar

it was honestly great!

If you knew her prior to her breakdown that was a lackluster performance, she had attitude but she halfassed most of the moves and did the tricks with hairflips/hands movement like post prime Britney usually does. 

Now it was still better than anything she did until 2008, she had attitude and more confidence, so it was an upgrate overrall. I give it a 7 out of ten.

7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Absolutely. 2016 Britney was honestly inspirational again. As a performer. As a human. 

I totally agree, the billboard performance and just 2016 in general showcased Britney very well. It was fire, she was energetic and alive  - it was just amazing :barbie:

Spoiler

Can we just take a minute , to all gasp at your profile pic tho! My god :thirsty:

Archived