VMAs: The Winners, Performers, Highlights and Comments

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

“Wakanda forever BLM”...

Trash.  Get woke go broke.  Bidden wasted all his money advertising on this trainwreck that nobody watched.  The jokes are going to be flowing on all the blogs tomorrow!

I can’t believe I missed Potomac Housewives for this. 

wha- chadwick just died? and his movie black panther was a huge highlight and representation for the black community, something that hasnt happened hugely before in terms of superheros/fantasy entertainment 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
44 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I kinda wonder if the tricon award is the new video vanguard award, due to the Michael Jackson connection made the award seemed inappropriate given the documentary last year made MTV change it to Video vanguard which pissed several blacks off. 

another chance for knee to win it and her performing another medley when shes freeoprah winfrey omg GIF

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

wha- chadwick just died? and his movie black panther was a huge highlight and representation for the black community, something that hasnt happened hugely before in terms of superheros/fantasy entertainment 

I don’t trust Hollywood deaths just like I don’t trust deaths of people who have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton, or Epstein suicides.

just when blm starts tanking the dems polls their number 1 hero dies.  A little timely for me.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block