VMAs: The Winners, Performers, Highlights and Comments

11 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

These VMAs were fantastic. The production was espectacular. Most of the performances were very good (Doja's was the best!), and Keke was a good host. And everything was super smooth but fast paced. The visual effects on everything were great, the graphic design was on point.

It was fun to watch because it was so bad it was good.  It was like a fever dream on acid.  I can’t believe that was even the real VMA’s.

• Leader
2 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I don’t trust Hollywood deaths just like I don’t trust deaths of people who have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton, or Epstein suicides.

just when blm starts tanking the dems polls their number 1 hero dies.  A little timely for me.

He literally died of cancer :jeanluc:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I don’t trust Hollywood deaths just like I don’t trust deaths of people who have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton, or Epstein suicides.

just when blm starts tanking the dems polls their number 1 hero dies.  A little timely for me.

omg? bruh u can literally see in his last appearances how thin and sickly he looked 

colon cancer is one of the most invasive, my grandpa had to fight it 4 times too 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

It was fun to watch because it was so bad it was good.  It was like a fever dream on acid.  I can’t believe that was even the real VMA’s.

Oh come on... Great production from beginning to end, and there was not a single glitch...... I mean until will.he.ever.go.away appeared and everything went to s hit.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh come on... Great production from beginning to end, and there was not a single glitch.

There wasn’t a single glitch because the whole thing was pretaped and edited to hell.  Multiple performances stitched together.  You can see the camera cuts going back to Gaga in a totally different position from one shot to the next.  There was no life to it.  It felt prepackaged and empty.  From the prerecorded vocals, to the fake laugh tracks, to the sound stage green screen “performances”, to the cardboard cutout audience.  It felt very much like a zoom meeting, minus the live interaction part.

it was different and weird though, so it has that going for it.  I didn’t mind it.  I like seeing the demise of this fake woke industry happening before our eyes as they sell out their last remaining dregs of value to political interests.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block