WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

He sys she's in control of her own social media. She may have someone post it but it's her who gives the green light as to what should be posted. 

Idk if I should really believe that. So that tweet about Lou in 2018 is legit praise? No way. 

Or yesterday's debauchery with the lack of connection but yet able to post on IG was her? No way. I don't buy that one bit. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
35 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He is also a bit ableist...he doesn't believe or have much confidence that she can do things on her own. It does not seem like she has a lot of encouragement. IT didn't sound to me like he thinks much of his sister tbh...

From what I gathered he questioned how was she going to shake off everything the cship has built. It latched itself on her life in a way that is gonna be tough to shake away. 

Plus, she'd always be with a "team of people."

I don't know, you might be right, but he trips on his words a lot 

The "females have a lot of opinions" comment sounded so bad to me. But it's an indication of a divided family on the cship issue.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

On the positive side, his employees seem stans:)

Overall we leaned nothing. 

Lynne you are next.

I want Jamie with an interviewer that’s not scared to back down and ask him the good questions where he couldn’t even attempt to lie:kylie: